ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Query/accelerated ext tier 1

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehfuzpatel

Dependent Query/accelerated ext tier 1

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 am

Hi
I hope everyone is safe during this tough times.

I am hopefully going for accelerated tier 1 route in Aug 2022. I have 4 questions below if someone can guide me.

1. Can Newborn born in UK( currently stateless on insurance for NHS) apply straight away if I get accelerated ILR next year?

2. When can I apply for British citizenship if I get ILR next year?

3. Can my dependent wife open a new business now on her dependent visa? If yes, will there be a problem in her extension next year?

4. Is there a speed application for accelerated route tier1 like they have in few visas where they reply within a week or two?

Thanks a lot Moderators. I have been reading all the posts everyday and they are very helpful. Keep doing the good work. May God bless You.

Regards
M Patel

marcnath

Re: Dependent Query/accelerated ext tier 1

Post by marcnath » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:06 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:07 am
Hi
I hope everyone is safe during this tough times.

I am hopefully going for accelerated tier 1 route in Aug 2022. I have 4 questions below if someone can guide me.

1. Can Newborn born in UK( currently stateless on insurance for NHS) apply straight away if I get accelerated ILR next year?

2. When can I apply for British citizenship if I get ILR next year?

3. Can my dependent wife open a new business now on her dependent visa? If yes, will there be a problem in her extension next year?

4. Is there a speed application for accelerated route tier1 like they have in few visas where they reply within a week or two?

Thanks a lot Moderators. I have been reading all the posts everyday and they are very helpful. Keep doing the good work. May God bless You.

Regards
M Patel
1. Yes
2. You need to have been here for 5 years to qualify for Citizenship
3. Yes
4. Not that I am aware of
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi Marcnath

Thanks You so much for Your help 😊.

In the 3rd answer- is 'yes' to the first part of my 3rd question. Just making Crystal clear.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mef

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:48 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:45 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thanks You so much for Your help 😊.

In the 3rd answer- is 'yes' to the first part of my 3rd question. Just making Crystal clear.

Thanks

Kind Regards
Mef
Correct
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.