ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent Visa for my wife and daughter.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

intrusive

Dependent Visa for my wife and daughter.

Post by intrusive » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:33 am

hi there moderators and board members.
I am calling my wife and my daughter again to join me in UK. My wife had been in UK in 2016 and lived here for six months when she became pregnant she couldn't cope with it and went back and her visa is expired. I have few questions if u can help me plz.
First of all in my daughter's birth certificate her place of birth is Islamabad while on her passport place of birth is Rawalpindi my question is Can this be a problem? And on Application form what shall i write in her place of birth question?
Second question is about subsisting relationship what documents shall i provide to prove it please? She has her NI no. shall we mention in her application that she's been here before and explain the reason of leaving UK?
Can you also please tell how shall they apply online for both of them? do my daughter needs to get registered on website as well as she will be three in December.
do my understanding of maintenance is right that i will need 630*2=£1260 for three months as i m in uk since 2010.
Can you please suggest me documents which I as a Main Applicant provide to them.
Thanks.

intrusive

Re: Dependent Visa for my wife and daughter.

Post by intrusive » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:53 pm

guys reply please i m waiting for your response.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:40 am

Guys and moderators especially Marcnath, Zimba and CR001 can you please answer my questions!

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:47 am

intrusive wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:40 am
Guys and moderators especially Marcnath, Zimba and CR001 can you please answer my questions!
intrusive wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:40 am

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:53 am

intrusive wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:33 am
hi there moderators and board members.
I am calling my wife and my daughter again to join me in UK. My wife had been in UK in 2016 and lived here for six months when she became pregnant she couldn't cope with it and went back and her visa is expired. I have few questions if u can help me plz.
First of all in my daughter's birth certificate her place of birth is Islamabad while on her passport place of birth is Rawalpindi my question is Can this be a problem?
There is no easy answer to this. Why don't you try and get it corrected ? It is not just this visa, there may be other times in her life where this discrepancy will be noticed.
intrusive wrote:
And on Application form what shall i write in her place of birth question?
You need to write the truth.
intrusive wrote:
Second question is about subsisting relationship what documents shall i provide to prove it please? She has her NI no. shall we mention in her application that she's been here before and explain the reason of leaving UK?
Having a kid together is pretty good evidence of subsisting relationship, I would think. But communications between you, any travel to visit, etc. should help.
There's no harm in mentioning previous UK history.
intrusive wrote:
Can you also please tell how shall they apply online for both of them? do my daughter needs to get registered on website as well as she will be three in December.
The paper form used to have the option to add dependants to the main applicant in the same form I would assume online is the same - have you tried filling the online form ?
intrusive wrote:
do my understanding of maintenance is right that i will need 630*2=£1260 for three months as i m in uk since 2010.
Yes
intrusive wrote:
Can you please suggest me documents which I as a Main Applicant provide to them.
Thanks.
Nothing specific
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:30 am

The paper form used to have the option to add dependants to the main applicant in the same form I would assume online is the same - have you tried filling the online form ?

@marcnath thanks for your reply.
Ok we will mention about her previous stay in the application.
regarding form filling yes she is able to add a dependent in her application in online application.
I got one more question have they changed the IHS payment method for people who are applying outside UK. previously we were able to make ihs payment separately and this time although the website has generated us a number but couldnt make a payment.
We need to make payment of IHS and application fee at the same time i think.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 pm

@ Marcnath and Moderators I have question regarding refund of Fee.
My wife has made a mistake in filling my daughter's application form and she has paid for IHS and the visa fee as well, now we cannot change those details. can u please guide us what shall we do??
Her appointment is also coming up in next couple of weeks.
Please advise us what to do.
Please reply urgently..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:01 pm

What exactly is the mistake?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

intrusive

Post by intrusive » Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:33 am

@ CR001 the mistake she made is she wrote her details as the main applicant rather than mines.
She is also applying with her.
She had to cancel the application and reapply new one. We had to pay both IHS fee and visa fee twice. However only God knows when we gonna get our refund back. Because home office takes its own time refunding money.
I

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:27 am

intrusive wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:33 am
@ CR001 the mistake she made is she wrote her details as the main applicant rather than mines.
She is also applying with her.
She had to cancel the application and reapply new one. We had to pay both IHS fee and visa fee twice. However only God knows when we gonna get our refund back. Because home office takes its own time refunding money.
I
Is she and your daughter are applying, then you wife is the main applicant. You are the main applicant only if all three of you are applying together.
If you cancelled the application, I don't think you are eligible for a refund - but I am not absolutely certain about that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.