Hi Mods, hope You're well.
I have been asked to submit the below. Although, i did submit everything. Anyway, I will resend again. But i am confused on the last part, (5).
Can You please help? I called my VC and he said the letters were already given to me. And I did submit everything becuase I checked all the papers. Now, how would I get this legal representation who would say that the signatures are true and bla bla.
if the source is a venture capital firm, the applicant must provide:
(1) A letter from a director, partner or fund manager of the venture capital firm, which includes:
(_a) confirmation of the amount of money that was made available to the applicant, the entrepreneurial team or the applicant’s business from the organisation,
(_b) a statement providing detailed information on the strategy, structure and financial exposure of the fund,
(_c) a statement detailing the rationale for the investment, providing specific information about the circumstances which led to the investment decision,
(_d) a statement confirming that the business/proposed business is a genuine and credible proposition, and
(_e) confirmation that the venture capital firm was, at the time the investment was made, registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and its entry in the register included a permission to arrange, deal in or manage investments, or to manage alternative investment funds.
(2) A copy of the completed term sheet for the investment, signed by all parties to the transaction, which must include details of the company valuation, company structure, founder and investor rights, the structure of funding and the type of security being taken.
(3) A breakdown of the technical, legal, commercial and financial due diligence conducted by the venture capital firm in support of the investment.
(4) A letter from an accountant, validating the financial condition of the fund.
(5) A letter from a legal representative, who is not the applicant, which confirms that the letters and declarations in (1)-(4) contain the genuine signatures of the required signatories. The letter must clearly show the registration or authority of the legal representative to practise legally in the UK.
- Call Workpermit.com for a paid service +44 (0)344-991-9222