ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Director loan in extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

eunice115772
Newly Registered

Director loan in extension

Post by eunice115772 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:31 pm

Hi All senior,

I have a question about the director loan account.

As we loan to company for 30k in company A. When the account preparations only 27.7k as in the year end,as i am accidently take some money back (Honestly just use company debit card to buy something)The accountant categorised it as repay to director loan. So in the balance sheet left 27.7k But my director loan agreement is 30k. Will the home office doubt of it.

I did transfer 30k from my personal bank to company account. But will the home office doubt about the year end balance of director loan is 27.7k?

Is the HOme office restrict us to pay back the director loan within 3 years?

Thanks for all senior help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Director loan in extension

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:48 pm

???

member/Leong115772/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.