ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employment Requirement after Extension

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

RASHOWALI
inactive

Employment Requirement after Extension

Post by RASHOWALI » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:43 pm

Dear Zimba/Other Gurus

First apology if I am opening a new thread if it has already existed as I can not find it.

I was granted TIER1 in 2013 EXTENDED in 2017, as per transitional arrangement rule can I have 4 part time employees to meet the employment condition for 5 year ILR application during my extension preiod?

Regards to all

zimba
Mood:

Re: Employment Requirement after Extension

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:30 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RASHOWALI
inactive

Post by RASHOWALI » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Dear Zimba,

Thanks for the links, I am clear that I need to have 2 employees for 12 months from the late of extension granted but little confused if I can have 4 part time employees to meet the requirement as my initial application was granted in 2013 or I have to keep 2 employees for 12 months. Sorry if find it stupid question...

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Part time ?? or you mean 4 people for 6 months FULL TIME I guess ?? Then the answer is yes
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RASHOWALI
inactive

Post by RASHOWALI » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:01 am

Dear Zimba,

Part time means 2 employee for 15 Hours and and one employee for 30 hours for the full year. So I assume yes from your side.

Regards,

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:51 am

zimba88 wrote:Part time ?? or you mean 4 people for 6 months FULL TIME I guess ?? Then the answer is yes
Hi Zimba
Can someone not have keep only one employee after getting extension for 24 months and apply for ILR after that ?

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:21 pm

legendfar wrote:
zimba88 wrote:Part time ?? or you mean 4 people for 6 months FULL TIME I guess ?? Then the answer is yes
Hi Zimba
Can someone not have keep only one employee after getting extension for 24 months and apply for ILR after that ?
As per guidance you can have any combination which is equivalent to 2FT over extended 24 months with your Pre-transitional cover.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:24 pm

RASHOWALI wrote: Part time means 2 employee for 15 Hours and and one employee for 30 hours for the full year. So I assume yes from your side,
Yes that is equivalent of 24 months of full time.
legendfar wrote:Can someone not have keep only one employee after getting extension for 24 months and apply for ILR after that ?
Yes you can under transitional arrangements