ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Visa Refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

dnayak
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Visa Refusal

Post by dnayak » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:38 am

Thank you for your reply.
I wanted to know should I put additional payslip from Jan 2017 till date or just send the previous ones as I am not claiming any points on the new payslip. Also, the current scenario is that I am the only one working now with the company one of the employee is on maternity leave and another employee works based on workload.
Many thanks,
Dinesh

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

dnayak wrote:Thank you for your reply.
I wanted to know should I put additional payslip from Jan 2017 till date or just send the previous ones as I am not claiming any points on the new payslip. Also, the current scenario is that I am the only one working now with the company one of the employee is on maternity leave and another employee works based on workload.
Many thanks,
Dinesh
You only need to provide the documents for the points you are claiming.
In fact, in this case, it is better to only do that to avoid questions on why the changes
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

dnayak
Newly Registered

Post by dnayak » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:10 pm

Hi I need advice I applied fresh application at the same time we send letter to re consider the administrative review now we got letter stating they will re consider the administrative review which can take up to three months also have letter for Biometric for fresh application we made. Don't know if should proceed with fresh application or re consideration of Administrative review.As per my solicitors he is saying its good to do re consideration of AR. If it don't go through then can make fresh application.
Only Point they rejected application was one of the employees didn't have the start date on the RTI.
Please advice
Many Thanks,
Dinesh

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:33 pm

dnayak wrote:Hi I need advice I applied fresh application at the same time we send letter to re consider the administrative review now we got letter stating they will re consider the administrative review which can take up to three months also have letter for Biometric for fresh application we made. Don't know if should proceed with fresh application or re consideration of Administrative review.As per my solicitors he is saying its good to do re consideration of AR. If it don't go through then can make fresh application.
Only Point they rejected application was one of the employees didn't have the start date on the RTI.
Please advice
Many Thanks,
Dinesh
What was the argument you put forward in the AR ?
When they reject AR the first time, did they give any reasons ?
What does the letter informing you of reconsideration say ? If it has reinstated your original application then proceeding with your fresh application will be considered as a withdrawal of your original application.
To that extent - it makes sense to continue with AR.
I haven't heard of a reconsideration of AR, but you can't have two applications at the same time.
So you/your solicitor should absolutely confirm what the status is with HO directly as to which of the two applications is under consideration and make sure you have a record of the other being withdrawn.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.