ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:41 pm

Extension granted less than 8 weeks. Special thanks to the Lord Almighty who alone does great wonder. I also, want to thank everyone in this forum for making themselves available to take questions and provide speedy answers. May the Lord richly bless the work of your hands. I may have stepped on toes by my action or inaction during those critical moments, I am indeed sorry if I may have hurt anyone, it wasn't intentional. To everyone getting ready for their extensions let the policy guidance be your guide and companion. Also, prayer is key. For me, the success of my application was based on Proverbs 21:1 “The king’s heart is like a stream of water directed by the LORD; he guides it wherever he pleases.” Truly, the Lord directed the heart of my Case Worker to favour me.

Below is my timeline.
Application sent: 02.02.17
Application received: 03.02.17
Postal Order cashed: 08.02.17
Bio Metric letter received: 13.02.17 dated 08.02.17
Bio Metrics Given on: 14.02.17
Email from HO (CW) for dependant passport: 20.03.17
Supporting Document for dependant passport sent: 22.03.17
CW received supporting document: 23.03.17
Extension granted: 29.03.17.

List of document to follow shorty.

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 14774
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by Zimba » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 pm

This is is impossible, this cannot happen, this is magic, are you really telling me that case workers are not conspiring against migrants ??
Are you telling me that you beat the dark forces that prevent applicants to get visa and force them to apply again just to make the government rich ???
NO, NO, NO !
Are you telling me that I can get rid of the tin foil hat I am wearing everyday ? :lol:

Congratulations :D
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 pm

zimba88 wrote:This is is impossible, this cannot happen, this is magic, are you really telling me that case workers are not conspiring against migrants ??
Are you telling me that you beat the dark forces that prevent applicants to get visa and force them to apply again just to make the government rich ???
NO, NO, NO !
Are you telling me that I can get rid of the tin foil hat I am wearing everyday ? :lol:

Congratulations :D


Thanks zimba88. I'm speechless and still can't believe it. No interviews and it's was the most straightforward visa I've ever applied for. All glory to God

seasky
BANNED
Posts: 1077
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by seasky » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:16 pm

zimba88 wrote:This is is impossible, this cannot happen, this is magic, are you really telling me that case workers are not conspiring against migrants ??
No s/he is not telling that. They overcame CW conspiring via the help of the lord :D

(Well done and congrats ITK)

moongesture
Member of Standing
Posts: 291
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by moongesture » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:51 pm

Congratulations,

Dear Moderator: Can I request to add a "Like" button beside every comment box so if anyone likes any comment he/she can share the happiness with other :P

jafersadeq
Senior Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:14 am
Location: LONDON
St Kitts-Nevis

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:06 pm

Congratulations,

How did you know that your Postal Order cashed ?

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:23 pm

[quote="jafersadeq"]Congratulations,

How did you know that your Postal Order cashed ?[/quote]

Here is how I contacted the Post Office by telephone to trace a UK postal order.
First-off: call the Post Office on 03457 22 33 44.

When presented with the menu press the following options to make a postal order tracking enquiry:

5 -> Other

6 -> Other

2 -> Other

2 -> Other

Have your 10-digit Voucher ID on the receipt given to you when you purchased the postal order ready!

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:34 pm

This is my cover letter and list of supporting document for those who may going for their extension....

The Case Worker
UK Visa and Immigrations
28th, January, 2017.

Dear Case Worker,
I hope this letter meet you in a happy circumstance. I am writing to formally introduce and guide you through my documents as enclosed in this application. Following the policy guidance, I have carefully arranged my document in a folder with a post note detailing what is contained in each of the folder. Please go through each folder from first page to the last you'll find the document as listed in the cover page. For example,

For evidence to show how much has been invested; you'll find enclosed.
1. Two sets of accounts 2015 and 2016 respectively with accountant compilation report
2. Director’s loan agreement stating the terms and conditions of the loan.
3. Business bank account statements showing director’s loan transactions

For evidence to show you invested in a U.K business; you'll find enclosed.
1. Current appointment reports with recent filing history
2. Letter from my bank manager stating my status in the business
3. HMRC Form CT600

For evidence of registration within 6 month and as a director; you'll find enclosed.
1. Current appointment report from company house

For evidence of job creation for settled workers; you'll find enclosed.
1. Employees copies of passport bio pages and ILR biometric card
2. Accountant letter confirming job was created for settled workers.

For evidence you are reporting PAYE Income tax; you'll find enclosed.
1. Employees letters of employment
2. Employees payslips
3. Employees RTI/Full payment submission (FPS)
4. Employees P11 deductions working sheet
5. Employees P60 & P45

For 90 days’ maintenance fund for myself and two dependents; you'll find enclosed.
1. More than 90 days NatWest bank statement

Other supporting document included.
1. Business insurance
2. Invoices for website hosting for my business
3. Certificate for professional membership
4. Company advertisement flyer for business marketing
5. Business card.
Please feel free to contact me should you require additional document as I look forward to a positive feedback from you. God bless you and may God bless this Great Country.


Kind regards,

jafersadeq
Senior Member
Posts: 653
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:14 am
Location: LONDON
St Kitts-Nevis

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by jafersadeq » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:59 pm

itk wrote:
jafersadeq wrote:Congratulations,

How did you know that your Postal Order cashed ?
Here is how I contacted the Post Office by telephone to trace a UK postal order.
First-off: call the Post Office on 03457 22 33 44.

When presented with the menu press the following options to make a postal order tracking enquiry:

5 -> Other

6 -> Other

2 -> Other

2 -> Other

Have your 10-digit Voucher ID on the receipt given to you when you purchased the postal order ready!
Many thanks,
How many voucher ID did you get? you bought 5 Postal orders for each one, so how did you check cashing for each one?
Regards,

sm12
Diamond Member
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 am

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by sm12 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Congratulations, ITK!

Was your business in profit?

snt
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:35 pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by snt » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:50 pm

itk wrote:Extension granted less than 8 weeks. Special thanks to the Lord Almighty who alone does great wonder. I also, want to thank everyone in this forum for making themselves available to take questions and provide speedy answers. May the Lord richly bless the work of your hands. I may have stepped on toes by my action or inaction during those critical moments, I am indeed sorry if I may have hurt anyone, it wasn't intentional. To everyone getting ready for their extensions let the policy guidance be your guide and companion. Also, prayer is key. For me, the success of my application was based on Proverbs 21:1 “The king’s heart is like a stream of water directed by the LORD; he guides it wherever he pleases.” Truly, the Lord directed the heart of my Case Worker to favour me.

Below is my timeline.
Application sent: 02.02.17
Application received: 03.02.17
Postal Order cashed: 08.02.17
Bio Metric letter received: 13.02.17 dated 08.02.17
Bio Metrics Given on: 14.02.17
Email from HO (CW) for dependant passport: 20.03.17
Supporting Document for dependant passport sent: 22.03.17
CW received supporting document: 23.03.17
Extension granted: 29.03.17.

List of document to follow shorty.
that's great news. congratulations!

muhammadaliabad
BANNED
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by muhammadaliabad » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 pm

Congratulations! I applied two days after you, but we have received biometric letter on same day.

Hopefully I will get decision soon.

Can you please confirm did you get complex application letter standard format letter in your application. I have received that complex letter on 13th March although my case is also straight forward.

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:05 pm

[quote="muhammadaliabad"]Congratulations! I applied two days after you, but we have received biometric letter on same day.

Hopefully I will get decision soon.

Can you please confirm did you get complex application letter standard format letter in your application. I have received that complex letter on 13th March although my case is also straight forward.[/quote]

No I didn't receive such letter and no interviews. It was simply God in action on my behalf. Be positive and don't doubt yourself you'll receive your visa anytime soon.

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:07 pm

[quote="sm12"]Congratulations, ITK!

Was your business in profit?[/quote]

First two year was at a loss but made minimal profit in my third year. However, getting approval is not dependent on your business in profit

Ali272
Member of Standing
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:54 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by Ali272 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:12 pm

Congrats Itk, very fast decision by the HO.

how many employees did you have during initial period? and How many months of employment in total?

Congrats again.

dhirja
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by dhirja » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:43 pm

That's unbelievable . Heartiest congratulations to you.

Would you be able to share the format of Accountant letter confirming job was created for settled workers.

As my accountant has no idea of preparing this visa related docs.
Please inbox if you can.

Thanks
Dhirja

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:45 pm

[quote="Ali272"]Congrats Itk, very fast decision by the HO.

how many employees did you have during initial period? and How many months of employment in total?

Congrats again.[/quote]

I have 3 full time employees on 30hr/wk on £7.20/hr.

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:47 pm

[quote="dhirja"]That's unbelievable . Heartiest congratulations to you.

Would you be able to share the format of Accountant letter confirming job was created for settled workers.

As my accountant has no idea of preparing this visa related docs.
Please inbox if you can.

Thanks
Dhirja[/quote]

Sorry mate, I don't have access to PM

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by babylondoner » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 am

Congrats ITK :) ;)

I feel this is just God compensating us for all we went through during our initial application.

I remember you as a regular poster during the 2013/2014 tier 1 battle.

itk
- thin ice -
Posts: 204
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by itk » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am

[quote="babylondoner"]Congrats ITK :) ;)

I feel this is just God compensating us for all we went through during our initial application.

I remember you as a regular poster during the 2013/2014 tier 1 battle.[/quote]


You're absolutely right babylondoner! You've got very strong memory, my initial application was well over a year and I learnt my lessons from it. This one is the absolute hand work of God

dhirja
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by dhirja » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 am

[quote][/itk]

Then can you please post it here on the forum.
Really appreciate.

Thanks
Dhirja

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:36 am
Mood:
India

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by tier1in2014 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:59 pm

Congratulations for your success
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by Atif786 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:04 am

Congurates mate, thanks for spreading positivity on this forum.
Atif

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by samaygrg » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:59 am

Congratulations, itk!!!!!!
itk wrote:This is my cover letter and list of supporting document for those who may going for their extension....

The Case Worker
UK Visa and Immigrations
28th, January, 2017.

Dear Case Worker,
I hope this letter meet you in a happy circumstance. I am writing to formally introduce and guide you through my documents as enclosed in this application. Following the policy guidance, I have carefully arranged my document in a folder with a post note detailing what is contained in each of the folder. Please go through each folder from first page to the last you'll find the document as listed in the cover page. For example,

For evidence to show how much has been invested; you'll find enclosed.
1. Two sets of accounts 2015 and 2016 respectively with accountant compilation report
2. Director’s loan agreement stating the terms and conditions of the loan.
3. Business bank account statements showing director’s loan transactions

For evidence to show you invested in a U.K business; you'll find enclosed.
1. Current appointment reports with recent filing history
2. Letter from my bank manager stating my status in the business
3. HMRC Form CT600

For evidence of registration within 6 month and as a director; you'll find enclosed.
1. Current appointment report from company house

For evidence of job creation for settled workers; you'll find enclosed.
1. Employees copies of passport bio pages and ILR biometric card
2. Accountant letter confirming job was created for settled workers.

For evidence you are reporting PAYE Income tax; you'll find enclosed.
1. Employees letters of employment
2. Employees payslips
3. Employees RTI/Full payment submission (FPS)
4. Employees P11 deductions working sheet
5. Employees P60 & P45

For 90 days’ maintenance fund for myself and two dependents; you'll find enclosed.
1. More than 90 days NatWest bank statement

Other supporting document included.
1. Business insurance
2. Invoices for website hosting for my business
3. Certificate for professional membership
4. Company advertisement flyer for business marketing
5. Business card.
Please feel free to contact me should you require additional document as I look forward to a positive feedback from you. God bless you and may God bless this Great Country.


Kind regards,

live4pride
- thin ice -
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 am
Location: UK

Re: Extension Approved less than 8 weeks

Post by live4pride » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:20 am

Congratulations ITK.. :)
where there's a will there's a way

Locked
cron