ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:30 pm

To GOD be all the GLORY. :D :) :)

Timeline -Successful Extension 50k. applied 2017
i didn't use a lawyer.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND READ the rules and guidance document carefully - very important !!!

Make sure you use a very good, professional accountant that knows what he is doing - very important.

a good accountant will make sure your payroll is properly setup and all submissions made promptly in line with home office/hmrc requirements.

applied 14th jan . biometrics - few days later
ihs refund - 9th feb
documents, passports , brp received - 13th feb

thanks to all those that have shared their timeline and list of submitted documents.

special thank you to all those who have taken out their time to answer various questions on several topics. I literally read every single topic on extension applications. :lol: :lol:

in the spirit of giving back to this community, i am happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
Last edited by babylondoner on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:36 pm

business has traded profitably for the last three years.

all corporation tax and VAT fully remitted and paid.

business does NOT operate from home address.

i submitted EXTRA documents than what was stipulated in the guidance .

5 employers - each on minimum 120 hours per month (some months they worked more)

i paid each one above the minimum wage.

i was really worried about the 120hours per month issue based on conflicting information i read here. however, the guidance and application form clearly stated that 120hours per month is considered full time by home office.

still unsure how the total hours is calculated by home office- whether using gross salary or hours reported monthly on the payslip. one thing is clear though 120 HOURS A MONTH IS CLEARLY ACCEPTED.
Last edited by babylondoner on Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mak9878
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Pakistan

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:38 pm

congrats...
if you don't mind can you share your documents contents...

User avatar
CR001
Moderator
Posts: 79176
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:55 pm
Location: London
Mood:
South Africa

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Mak9878 wrote:congrats...
if you don't mind can you share your documents contents...
Kindly refrain from posting your long questions and tagging them onto other members topics, it is considered rude. This is not a general help/discussion topic. Continue in your own topic you already have.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mak9878
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Pakistan

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Mak9878 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:09 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mak9878 wrote:congrats...
if you don't mind can you share your documents contents...
Kindly refrain from posting your long questions and tagging them onto other members topics, it is considered rude. This is not a general help/discussion topic. Continue in your own topic you already have.

Accept my apologize for pasting here. Thanks

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:36 am
Mood:
India

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Congratulations , That was quick one by HO. Did you ever had any interview during your initial application .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:29 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:Congratulations , That was quick one by HO. Did you ever had any interview during your initial application .
Thanks bro.

I will share my documents list later tonight.

Yes, I was interviewed at the time.

KNY
Newbie
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:04 am

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by KNY » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Congratulations!!!!

gt23
Junior Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by gt23 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:11 pm

Congratulations

What Extra documents did you provide?

Thanks

businessmen aces
Member
Posts: 165
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:07 pm
India

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by businessmen aces » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 pm

Congrats and cheers

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:37 pm

Congratulations babylondoner!!!!

Any dependant? if yes did you use this form for them ?https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... m-1-17.pdf



babylondoner wrote:To GOD be all the GLORY. :D :) :)

Timeline -Successful Extension 50k. applied 2017
i didn't use a lawyer.
DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND READ the rules and guidance document carefully - very important !!!

Make sure you use a very good, professional accountant that knows what he is doing - very important.

a good accountant will make sure your payroll is properly setup and all submissions made promptly in line with home office/hmrc requirements.

applied 14th jan . biometrics - few days later
ihs refund - 9th feb
documents, passports , brp received - 13th feb

thanks to all those that have shared their timeline and list of submitted documents.

special thank you to all those who have taken out their time to answer various questions on several topics. I literally read every single topic on extension applications. :lol: :lol:

in the spirit of giving back to this community, i am happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:46 pm

thanks all.

documents submitted

Annual Accounts for all three years
Annual returns
Management Accounts
Director’s Loan Agreement
Business Bank Statement
personal Bank Statement
Companies House printout
HMRC letter
Certificate of Incorporation
Filing History Page
Current Appointment Report
Payslips
Full payment submissions
P11
Photocopy of passports
Employment contracts
Degree certificate
Invoices
Website Screenshots
Professional qualifications
Business insurance - Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:55 pm

samaygrg. thanks bro.

no dependants.

however, that is the right form to use for all dependants irrespective of age.

Roofi
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Roofi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:09 am

Company house printout?? Which document is this?

I used to think this refers to current appointment repot

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:35 am

Go to https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk

Type in your companies name. Select. Print.

That is your companies house print out. It shows if your company is active or dissolved. It shows other info like registered address, company registration number, accounting year, etc.

Please note that this print out is just an additional/supporting document. You can decide not to include it with your application.
Roofi wrote:Company house printout?? Which document is this?

I used to think this refers to current appointment repot

cappachino
Member of Standing
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:24 pm
Location: LONDON

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by cappachino » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:54 am

Congrats
That was quick

Mak9878
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Pakistan

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:06 am

babylondoner wrote:thanks all.

documents submitted

Annual Accounts for all three years
Annual returns
Management Accounts
Director’s Loan Agreement
Business Bank Statement
personal Bank Statement
Companies House printout
HMRC letter
Certificate of Incorporation
Filing History Page
Current Appointment Report
Payslips
Full payment submissions
P11
Photocopy of passports
Employment contracts
Degree certificate
Invoices
Website Screenshots
Professional qualifications
Business insurance - Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability
what about client's contract...did u submit or not with them?

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:13 am

cappachino wrote:Congrats
That was quick
Yup. Thanks bro.

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by babylondoner » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:14 am

Mak9878 wrote:
babylondoner wrote:thanks all.

documents submitted

Annual Accounts for all three years
Annual returns
Management Accounts
Director’s Loan Agreement
Business Bank Statement
personal Bank Statement
Companies House printout
HMRC letter
Certificate of Incorporation
Filing History Page
Current Appointment Report
Payslips
Full payment submissions
P11
Photocopy of passports
Employment contracts
Degree certificate
Invoices
Website Screenshots
Professional qualifications
Business insurance - Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability
what about client's contract...did u submit or not with them?
Nope. No contracts were submitted.

Mak9878
Member
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:37 pm
Pakistan

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Mak9878 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:42 am

babylondoner wrote:
Mak9878 wrote:
babylondoner wrote:thanks all.

documents submitted

Annual Accounts for all three years
Annual returns
Management Accounts
Director’s Loan Agreement
Business Bank Statement
personal Bank Statement
Companies House printout
HMRC letter
Certificate of Incorporation
Filing History Page
Current Appointment Report
Payslips
Full payment submissions
P11
Photocopy of passports
Employment contracts
Degree certificate
Invoices
Website Screenshots
Professional qualifications
Business insurance - Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Employers’ Liability
what about client's contract...did u submit or not with them?
Nope. No contracts were submitted.
Thanks for letting us know

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by samaygrg » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:39 pm

Thank you so much for your reply. appreciated much.
babylondoner wrote:samaygrg. thanks bro.

no dependants.

however, that is the right form to use for all dependants irrespective of age.

iub_1278
Newly Registered
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:48 am

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by iub_1278 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Congrats

Meesha
Member of Standing
Posts: 473
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:51 am

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Meesha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Congratulations.
This is the quickest approval i have noticed here. It looks, companies in profit are being preferred by HO to grant visa quickly.
Good luck for ur ILR.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:59 am

Re: EXTENSION APPROVED !!

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Congratulations :D

Locked
cron