ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension interview experience!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
sucava
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 am

Extension interview experience!!

Post by sucava » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm

hello everyone,
i was to extension interview last week and now i thought to share my experience on this board if it may help anyone cause till last week i was looking out for help about interview.
so guys it was a Skype interview which lasted around 1 hour.questions asked were as below.
1.name,DOB
2.where and why i registered my company.
3.nature of business
4.how many contracts have done so far
5.current clients and their details like name and services's i am providing to them
5.breakdown of my investment
6.how i do advertisement for my business
6.about my employee's ,pay rate
7.what previous qualification or experience i have related to my business
8.how much tax i have paid over 3 years
9.when i submitted my last tax returns
10.ask me what is the mission statement of my business which is on company's website
11.how i approach my clients
12.how much i have paid wages in total so far
13.last year net profit
14.where did i get the investment money
15.business insurance details,
16.my competitors
17.and in the last that have i registered for the pension scheme yet or not

overall my experience was OK.
in the middle of the interview he tried to make me nervous by speaking loud and saying that he don't believe in my answers but i kept calm at the end he said that there was nothing personal its just how we do our job.
all i can say to those who are waiting for interview that nothing to worry about all they gonna ask you about your business and if you are a genuine entrepreneur you must have answer for all his questions.

sm12
Diamond Member
Posts: 1036
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 am

Re: interview experience!!

Post by sm12 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hope you receive your visa soon!

inaam.cs
Junior Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Sun May 11, 2014 11:26 am

Re: interview experience!!

Post by inaam.cs » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks for sharing your experience. I wish you best of luck.
Could you please share your timeline?

User avatar
annoyedatukba
Member of Standing
Posts: 320
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 10:26 am

Re: interview experience!!

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Thank you for this, and hope you get the good news soon.

lema9994
Junior Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: interview experience!!

Post by lema9994 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 pm

thanks for sharing your experience ..
please share your time line

Vish79k
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 am
Mood:
India

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by Vish79k » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:46 am

Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate your efforts in giving back to this board which has helped people a lot.All the best

amaso
Newly Registered
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:21 am

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by amaso » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:16 am

Hi,

I just have a few questions please.

1. What is your timeline (when did you apply, biometrics etc)?
2. Are you 50K Entrepreneur or 200K?
3. The interview is done on Skype for everybody, or they give options, or did you request?

Thanks!

sucava
Newly Registered
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:32 am

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by sucava » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Thanks guys for well wishes.
It was 50k
Timeline:
Applied mid of October 2016
Bio a week later
After that didn't recived any complex issue letter
Interview invitation email and letter last week of March
Interview took place last week.
And mostly interviews are held on Skype and they didn't give me options to choose between.

lema9994
Junior Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by lema9994 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:16 pm

wish you positive response ..

kayess1984
Member
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by kayess1984 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:13 am

Thanks for sharing the knowledge bro, indeed its helpful and all the best for your extension and do share the final outcome. Cheers!
If you don't build your dream, someone else will hire you to build theirs!

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by samaygrg » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:14 pm

Thanks sucava for this sharing. Hope you get good news soon.
sucava wrote:hello everyone,
i was to extension interview last week and now i thought to share my experience on this board if it may help anyone cause till last week i was looking out for help about interview.
so guys it was a Skype interview which lasted around 1 hour.questions asked were as below.
1.name,DOB
2.where and why i registered my company.
3.nature of business
4.how many contracts have done so far
5.current clients and their details like name and services's i am providing to them
5.breakdown of my investment
6.how i do advertisement for my business
6.about my employee's ,pay rate
7.what previous qualification or experience i have related to my business
8.how much tax i have paid over 3 years
9.when i submitted my last tax returns
10.ask me what is the mission statement of my business which is on company's website
11.how i approach my clients
12.how much i have paid wages in total so far
13.last year net profit
14.where did i get the investment money
15.business insurance details,
16.my competitors
17.and in the last that have i registered for the pension scheme yet or not

overall my experience was OK.
in the middle of the interview he tried to make me nervous by speaking loud and saying that he don't believe in my answers but i kept calm at the end he said that there was nothing personal its just how we do our job.
all i can say to those who are waiting for interview that nothing to worry about all they gonna ask you about your business and if you are a genuine entrepreneur you must have answer for all his questions.

Atif786
Member of Standing
Posts: 268
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by Atif786 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:39 am

sucava wrote:hello everyone,
i was to extension interview last week and now i thought to share my experience on this board if it may help anyone cause till last week i was looking out for help about interview.
so guys it was a Skype interview which lasted around 1 hour.questions asked were as below.
1.name,DOB
2.where and why i registered my company.
3.nature of business
4.how many contracts have done so far
5.current clients and their details like name and services's i am providing to them
5.breakdown of my investment
6.how i do advertisement for my business
6.about my employee's ,pay rate
7.what previous qualification or experience i have related to my business
8.how much tax i have paid over 3 years
9.when i submitted my last tax returns
10.ask me what is the mission statement of my business which is on company's website
11.how i approach my clients
12.how much i have paid wages in total so far
13.last year net profit
14.where did i get the investment money
15.business insurance details,
16.my competitors
17.and in the last that have i registered for the pension scheme yet or not

overall my experience was OK.
in the middle of the interview he tried to make me nervous by speaking loud and saying that he don't believe in my answers but i kept calm at the end he said that there was nothing personal its just how we do our job.
all i can say to those who are waiting for interview that nothing to worry about all they gonna ask you about your business and if you are a genuine entrepreneur you must have answer for all his questions.
Thanks for sharing
Atif

Vish79k
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 am
Mood:
India

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by Vish79k » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Hey sucava. Hope you are good!

Any updates after your interview plz

schahzeb
Junior Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:31 pm
Location: UK

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by schahzeb » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:32 pm

by the looks of it he/she has vary'd the application as per post below:

"Unread post by sucava » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 am

Hi senior members, I am going to vary my tier 1 entrepreneur exte application which is still pending to Ilr Lr.my question is
I entered into the UK 8.9.2007...what is the earliest date I can book for Peo."
Vish79k wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 pm
Hey sucava. Hope you are good!

Any updates after your interview plz

Vish79k
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:43 am
Mood:
India

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by Vish79k » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:19 pm

Thank you schahzeb !

Jamukoi
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:09 pm
India

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by Jamukoi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:13 pm

sucava wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:32 pm
hello everyone,
i was to extension interview last week and now i thought to share my experience on this board if it may help anyone cause till last week i was looking out for help about interview.
so guys it was a Skype interview which lasted around 1 hour.questions asked were as below.
1.name,DOB
2.where and why i registered my company.
3.nature of business
4.how many contracts have done so far
5.current clients and their details like name and services's i am providing to them
5.breakdown of my investment
6.how i do advertisement for my business
6.about my employee's ,pay rate
7.what previous qualification or experience i have related to my business
8.how much tax i have paid over 3 years
9.when i submitted my last tax returns
10.ask me what is the mission statement of my business which is on company's website
11.how i approach my clients
12.how much i have paid wages in total so far
13.last year net profit
14.where did i get the investment money
15.business insurance details,
16.my competitors
17.and in the last that have i registered for the pension scheme yet or not

overall my experience was OK.
in the middle of the interview he tried to make me nervous by speaking loud and saying that he don't believe in my answers but i kept calm at the end he said that there was nothing personal its just how we do our job.
all i can say to those who are waiting for interview that nothing to worry about all they gonna ask you about your business and if you are a genuine entrepreneur you must have answer for all his questions.
Hi, Thanks for shearing. I did not understand the question : 10.ask me what is the mission statement of my business which is on company's website

User avatar
bizman
Diamond Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 8:15 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Extension interview experience!!

Post by bizman » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Its obvious all this is to affirm the genuineness of the business. I think there is no fixed way they do it except you should just run your business genuinely and if you do that you will be conversant with its operations.
Bizman

Locked
cron