ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fixed depsoit in third party funding Tier 1 Entrerprenuer

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saurabh79
India

Fixed depsoit in third party funding Tier 1 Entrerprenuer

Post by Saurabh79 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Hi,

I am going to apply tier 1 visa soon on the bsis of third party funding.. fund is available in form of Fixed deposits 200k to my brother name in two banks in India. will home office accept FDS.

or

can I transfer that amount to my account first and apply visa immediately ; in addition, I will also submit third party declaration letter that money has already transferred to my account and free to use for my business in UK. is it possible without putting money in account for 90 days I can apply visa through third party funding as discussed earlier in this paragraph.

Please reply

thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Fixed depsoit in third party funding Tier 1 Entrerprenuer

Post by CR001 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:49 pm

Please continue in your existing topic.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/funds-with ... l#p1635014
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.