ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Application after AR is refused, is it possible ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

danish7866

Fresh Application after AR is refused, is it possible ?

Post by danish7866 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Hello Gurus !

I know this question might have been asked quite a few time on this panel, but i just want to reconfirm with the latest updates :

My Extension refused on basis of job creation
If i Apply for AR and the administrative review is also refused, can I again make an extension application ?

I understand that 3C is over as the AR is refused but if the new application is accepted will 3C be back?

Will appreciate your response.

Thanks

marcnath

Re: Fresh Application after AR is refused, is it possible ?

Post by marcnath » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:21 pm

danish7866 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 pm
Hello Gurus !

I know this question might have been asked quite a few time on this panel, but i just want to reconfirm with the latest updates :

My Extension refused on basis of job creation
If i Apply for AR and the administrative review is also refused, can I again make an extension application ?

I understand that 3C is over as the AR is refused but if the new application is accepted will 3C be back?

Will appreciate your response.

Thanks
Yes, you can make a new application within 14 days of refusal.

Your 3C ends when the AR is decided. And it won't be restored. You will be an overstayer until the new application is decided.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by kashif7866 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 pm

Hello Marcnath !

Do you mean to say even it the second application successful then also 3C won’t be restored ?

Thanks

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by kashif7866 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:14 pm

What happens in case the second application is accepted ? What effect it will have on the long term residency of 10 years or 5 years route in ILR ?

When you say 3C won’t be restored, can you please clarify this ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:52 am

kashif7866 wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:04 pm
Hello Marcnath !

Do you mean to say even it the second application successful then also 3C won’t be restored ?

Thanks
Please continue in your own topic instead of tagging on and hijacking another members thread!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.