I am going to apply my extension next week. I would like to share my documents list and have some queries. I hope the senior members spare some time to look at the documents list and advise if need any other documents.
1) Application form with valid fee & photos, including passport , BRP (not submitting degree for English language proof because I tick the option “previously submitted”)
2) 90 days maintenance bank statement.
3) Most recent unaudited accounts which shows director loan £60300 invested via Director Loan and name mentioned on balance sheet and on financial notes.
4) Accounts compilation report.
5) Form CT600 for recent accounts as well all previous accounts.
6) Form CT41G.
7) Letter from the business bank confirming that I am a sole signatory of that account and the account is trading actively.
Selected pages of business bank statement showing the investment under my name.
9) Company house report (CAR) along with all filling history pages.
10) Director Loan legal agreement confirming that the loan is unsecured and in favour of third party creditors.
11) RTI (FPS) extended version from December 2015 – April 2017.
12) Employees Wage slips.
13) Employee’s passport pages.
14) Certificate of employer liability insurance for the year 2016 & 2017
15) Some Affiliations Certificates.
Q1. On employee wage slips the address of employees is not mention I am using different version IRS. So is there is any issue?
I am not submitting unnecessary documents and I am applying via my solicitor.
Please advise me if there is anything missing.