ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office has agree to reconsider your case and will provide a decision within 3 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Home Office has agree to reconsider your case and will provide a decision within 3 months

Post by Gaganlotey » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:56 am

Hello experts,

We have send PAP for Tier 1 Refusal.

We need to know is :

Can you tell us what can happen ?
means They will give me Visa ?
or They will take interview ?

Please advise.

Thank

zimba
Mood:

Re: Home Office has agree to reconsider your case and will provide a decision within 3 months

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:23 pm

First of all, refrain from tagging your query all over the forum on other topics :!: :!:
Home office will now consider and let you know. This does not mean you get a visa. You can be interviewed again. Simply wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Re: Home Office has agree to reconsider your case and will provide a decision within 3 months

Post by Gaganlotey » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:06 pm

Thank you Sir

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:45 pm

Hello Zimba and Team,
As they considered by Case , They have emailed me 3 questions which we have replied through our Solicitors,

Is it normal to have email to ask questions ?
We have replied well.

Still they ask for Interview ?
Whats the normal time they take to reply back ?

Please advise.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:47 pm

All normal. As advised before, follow and wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 am

Hello Zimba and Team,
Our Decision has been overturned :) and we have asked pay IHS which we did and Submitted passport on 3rd October . Any idea how many days they take to stamp and give Passport back.

Kind Regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:32 pm

No idea

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:01 pm

First congrats,

If you have high commission in your city, you will get it stamped with in one week

I got mine in few days

All the best
Gaganlotey wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:56 am
Hello Zimba and Team,
Our Decision has been overturned :) and we have asked pay IHS which we did and Submitted passport on 3rd October . Any idea how many days they take to stamp and give Passport back.

Kind Regards

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:33 pm

Hello,
ok thanks for the information , we are still waiting though today is 7th working day since we have submitted the passport. funny thing is they dnt have any time line to chase

sajid9608
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sajid9608 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:22 pm

Gaganlotey wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:33 pm
Hello,
ok thanks for the information , we are still waiting though today is 7th working day since we have submitted the passport. funny thing is they dnt have any time line to chase
congratulations
Any updates on the passport ?
i also did my submission on 6th oct in Dubai and waiting for the reply.

sajid9608
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sajid9608 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:41 am

Hello gaganlotey

did you hear anything about passport?
I am still waiting for mine.

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:19 am

Let us know if you will heard anything. Normally they take 3 to 4 weeks which i have read few times , hopefully they will send back in this much time scale.

sajid9608
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sajid9608 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:37 am

Gaganlotey wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:19 am
Let us know if you will heard anything. Normally they take 3 to 4 weeks which i have read few times , hopefully they will send back in this much time scale.
Yes surely i ll tell whenever they reply.
where did you see 3 to 4 weeks time as i can see here people getting in 2 weeks usually

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:56 am

Hello,
There was on topic here only saying Visa overturned and Vfs too slow to give passport back and that person wrote after exact month passed after passport submission.

But we didnt had any update yet as we are still waiting to hear back. Hope to get update this week only.

kind Regards,
Gagan

sajid9608
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by sajid9608 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:02 pm

HI Gagan,

There is an update
i received my passport today.
It was a team application for tier 1 entrepreneur and opted for KEEP MY PASSPORT.
Got an email on 4th oct to submit our passports in Dubai
I did my submission on 6th oct and my partner did it on 16th oct as he was out of Dubai.
after his submission we both received our passports today with a validity from 28 oct 2019 to 27 nov 2019.
so basically they took 5 working days as they wanted us to submit it togather being a team applicants.

Thanks

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:54 am

Hello,
we are still waiting.
No update

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:41 am

Hello Experts,
We did applied as a team and I have received the passport on 1st Nov and need to travel by 28th November.But my team member has not revived the passport yet.

Question : Do they stamp the passport same time?
What can be done due to delaying the passport ?

Kind Regards,
Gagan

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:45 pm

Gaganlotey wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:41 am
Hello Experts,
We did applied as a team and I have received the passport on 1st Nov and need to travel by 28th November.But my team member has not revived the passport yet.

Question : Do they stamp the passport same time?
What can be done due to delaying the passport ?

Kind Regards,
Gagan
Hi Gaganlotey congrats you got visa. i im in the same situation you been before, home office asked me few questions to submit after jr case withdrawal by home office , i have sent them yesterday now waiting for response back. could you please tell me when exactly you received email after submission of answers to home office, just wana know how long they take

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Hello,
One we replied to Home office answers, we got reply after a week only saying the Visa decision has been overturned and then got the email to pay IHS and submit our passports. Which we did on 3rd oct and got our passport yesterday

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Gaganlotey wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:50 pm
Hello,
One we replied to Home office answers, we got reply after a week only saying the Visa decision has been overturned and then got the email to pay IHS and submit our passports. Which we did on 3rd oct and got our passport yesterday
Ok thanks. You posted on 27 September that you submited the answers so have submited the answer on same day? What was the date you received email from homeoffice. As i have submit answers on last monday so dont know how long they gona take. Do you think its a good sign to ask questions?

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:38 am

Hello,
We replied on 9th working day. Once sent m they sent email after a week, that Visa oveturned.

Thanks

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:03 am

Hello,
We are in UK , thanks for everyone.
As we are on Venture Capital.
Once we start a company hopefully by next month. How much time we have the Venture Capital our the money in account ?
Is it 6 months

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:03 am

Hello,
Once we start a company hopefully by next month. How much time we have the Venture Capital to give money in account ?
Is it 6 months

uzair286

Post by uzair286 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:45 am

Gaganlotey wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:03 am
Hello,
Once we start a company hopefully by next month. How much time we have the Venture Capital to give money in account ?
Is it 6 months
Hi good to hear you in england
Could you please mention your exact time line when you submiy pap, when they replied for reconsideration and then when they asked questions and also when they replied back to submit passpprt please mention the dates if possible as i have submited my answer nearly thrre weeks ago but still no reply from home office side

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:11 am

Hello Dear ,
They replied back in a week. As they have there own terms of work and replying back the only Key is waiting with patience