ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How Can I find a good accountant that he has complete information Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

javid1354
Newly Registered
Iran

How Can I find a good accountant that he has complete information Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?

Post by javid1354 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:04 pm

Hi there,
I got entrepreneur visa about 10 months ago and i want to start my business now could you please introduce me a good accountant that she or he knows about this route?
Do I need a immigration lawyer? or i can do it myself? what is your advise?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How Can I find a good accountant that he has complete information Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?

Post by CR001 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:07 pm

i want to start my business now could you please introduce me a good accountant that she or he knows about this route?
Members are NOT permitted to post names or details of third party companies on the forum. You will need to find someone that you feel comfortable with which is qualified and on one of the relevant professional bodies.
Do I need a immigration lawyer? or i can do it myself? what is your advise?
Your choice. Many do it themselves.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

john2030
Newly Registered
Brazil

Re: How Can I find a good accountant that he has complete information Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa?

Post by john2030 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:48 pm

you can do it yourself, but keep in mind that you need to establish the company no later than 6months from arrival to UK . this is a very easy process and you can do it online (will need a uk address)