ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS charges

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nani9
India

IHS charges

Post by nani9 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:34 pm

Hi

Please any one could help me in regarding to IHS charges for PBS dependent

My current visa status : tier1 Ent extension and expires on 28/01/2019 and my wife visa expires on same day as mine

I’ve completed my Set(O) application today under new service and then after applying for my wife PBS dependent online application

Where It says” person you are joining with or remain with” asking for visa expire date, I entered My visa expiry date over there it gives only £100 IHS to pay it could be £600 I think not £100.
I tried in many ways it doesn’t work and I can’t leave the expiry date or my details blank that’s the the mandatory.
Thank you very much in advance

zimba
Mood:

Re: IHS charges

Post by zimba » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:31 pm

A PBS dependat visa is only extended until that expiry date of the main PBS applicant's visa
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nani9
India

Post by nani9 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi Zimba

Thank you very much for your quick reply

My wife current visa status is PBS dependent on me and my visa status is Tier1 Ent extension.

Myself main applicant applying for ILR (Set O)
And applying PBS dependent for my wife.

Issue with IHS charges, usually PBS dependent visa is for 3 years and IHS charge should be £600

Thanks and awaiting for your reply

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:49 pm

nani9 wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:28 pm
Hi Zimba

Thank you very much for your quick reply

My wife current visa status is PBS dependent on me and my visa status is Tier1 Ent extension.

Myself main applicant applying for ILR (Set O)
And applying PBS dependent for my wife.

Issue with IHS charges, usually PBS dependent visa is for 3 years and IHS charge should be £600

Thanks and awaiting for your reply
You can go ahead and pay what is actually requested. If additional fees are required, they should be contacting you to top up.
For the application, what you need is an IHS reference number.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.