ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS for PBS Dependant application, the Main applicant applied for ILR (5-year route Tier 1 50k)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sagarsptl
Newly Registered

IHS for PBS Dependant application, the Main applicant applied for ILR (5-year route Tier 1 50k)

Post by sagarsptl » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:08 pm

Hello everyone,
I have applied for ILR (5-year route Tier 1 - 50k) back in April 2019.

I am now applying for my wife's visa extension using PBS dependant route. However, I am unsure of how much IHS I need to pay. I believe I need to pay for 3 years (£1200) even though my wife is only short of 1 year and 2 months to complete her 5 year period.

Since I have not received my ILR yet, what should I put visa expiry when asked on IHS website? My current BRP only has a month left and so their system shows £200 to pay.

Please, could someone advise?

Many thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: IHS for PBS Dependant application, the Main applicant applied for ILR (5-year route Tier 1 50k)

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:25 am

Put a date as day September 2022 to get the correct IHS.

If your ilr fails, her application will also fail.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sagarsptl
Newly Registered

Re: IHS for PBS Dependant application, the Main applicant applied for ILR (5-year route Tier 1 50k)

Post by sagarsptl » Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:20 pm

Thank you CRO01.

I have made up the IHS amount to £1200 and sent out the online application now.

Regards

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Hi sagar
I am on the same visa as you are.. vc 50 k route.. but i just arrived in june this year.
Can you please PM me .. what all documents did u submit? You can mention here as well.
I need to clarify a lot of things and don't want to disturb others.. i tried to PM You but don't have authority ..
Please help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:46 pm

Mehfuz wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:23 pm
Hi sagar
I am on the same visa as you are.. vc 50 k route.. but i just arrived in june this year.
Can you please PM me .. what all documents did u submit? You can mention here as well.
I need to clarify a lot of things and don't want to disturb others.. i tried to PM You but don't have authority ..
Please help
The user does not have PM access. Post in public so all can benefit and any incorrect information can be corrected. That is the whole point of the forum. PM privilege can be withdrawn if it abused.

Also best to post your questions in your own topic please.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.