Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53 am
One of my friend is planning to apply for the Entrepreneur VISA in 200K route. There are few quetions about the funds prooving.
The money of 200K has been deposited in UK Business account and the last deposit was made 15 months back. The Business is not working and its not activated since the start.
1. Can this money be shown as the proof of investment?
2. What are the proof which he needs to show?
3. Should the meny be deposited in last 12 months?
- Posts: 5974
- Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
- Location: Milton Keynes
The guidance is very clear on all of your questions, so it should be simple enough for you or your friend to read that.
1.Yes - you can always show it as evidence, but unlikely to be accepted as it is not within the rules
2. Bank account letter/statements