ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment Clarification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jonser

Investment Clarification

Post by jonser » Fri May 18, 2018 12:11 am

Hi All,
I am applying for my extension at the end of the year and I am starting to make sure everything is in place. For my initial application, I transferred £200,000 (£180,000 into my business savings account and £20,000 into my business current account) as Director Loan and provided proof of this. During the initial 2 year period of my entrepreneur, I raised the share capital of the business to £100,000 (It was initially £20,000 when the company was formed) and I have continued to purchase inventory, sell and reinvest the proceeds into buying more inventory. Is there any other thing I need to do prior to my extension to cover the £200,000 investment part? I have worked very hard over the past two years and Idon't wan't to get caught out because of a minor oversight.

Thanks in advance for your answers

marcnath

Re: Investment Clarification

Post by marcnath » Fri May 18, 2018 5:20 am

Replying in your previous thread.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.