ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation April 2019

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Nana51113

Job creation April 2019

Post by Nana51113 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Dear All ,

Please i need your help about the following points :

1- if i am on tier 1 entrepreneur route and my friend on the same route can both of us recruit the sum of 10 employee for the the accelerated route ?

2- if yes can we use the max and match strategy for accelerated route?for 10 jobs

3- if Not can i use the max and match strategy for extension after 3 years ?

Please advice

Thank you in advance

marcnath

Re: Job creation April 2019

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Nana51113 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:44 pm
Dear All ,

Please i need your help about the following points :

1- if i am on tier 1 entrepreneur route and my friend on the same route can both of us recruit the sum of 10 employee for the the accelerated route ?

2- if yes can we use the max and match strategy for accelerated route?for 10 jobs

3- if Not can i use the max and match strategy for extension after 3 years ?

Please advice

Thank you in advance
1 - No unless you applied originally as a Team.
2 - N. A
3 - Same as 1
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nana51113

Post by Nana51113 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm

Thank you Merchant ,

If NOT applying as a team , can I use the match and mix strategy so can I employee 10 jobs divided into several part time for accelerated route?

What about the normal route where i extend after 3 years , can the two full time job max and match? ?

Hope you got my point

Thank you

Nana51113

Post by Nana51113 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:04 pm

Dear All ,

Can anyone kindly respond to my previous Spammy Spammer ??

B.regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:15 am

Nana51113 wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:52 pm
Thank you Merchant ,

If NOT applying as a team , can I use the match and mix strategy so can I employee 10 jobs divided into several part time for accelerated route?

What about the normal route where i extend after 3 years , can the two full time job max and match? ?

Hope you got my point

Thank you
I don't understand what you mean by mix and match ? Not a terminology in any immigration documents I have come across.

But yes, you can combine part time jobs to make up full time ones in the accelerated route also.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Nana51113

Post by Nana51113 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 am

Thank you Merchant ,

So the rules saying two full time job for normal way and 10 full time jobs for accelerated route

The question is for normal way can I employee one full time job in first year and second full time job in third year or it is mandatory to be in the same year ?

For the accelerated route we I employee 4 in first year 4 second year 2 in third year or I need to create 10 job in the same year ?

Please advice

Thank you

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:09 am

Nana51113 wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 am
Thank you Merchant ,

So the rules saying two full time job for normal way and 10 full time jobs for accelerated route

The question is for normal way can I employee one full time job in first year and second full time job in third year or it is mandatory to be in the same year ?

For the accelerated route we I employee 4 in first year 4 second year 2 in third year or I need to create 10 job in the same year ?

Please advice

Thank you
You can create the jobs in different years in both the routes.
But note that it JOB, not EMPLOYEE.
So, even if you have different employees in Year 1 and Year 3 doing the same job, it will be considered one job, not two.

Nana51113

Post by Nana51113 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:35 pm

Hi Merchant ,

Many thanks for your response , SORRY i just got confused so what is the different between the JOB and Employee for example i create job for 2 sales person will this be considered as two full time job ot one full time job ?

Kind regards

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 am

Nana51113 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:35 pm
Hi Merchant ,

Many thanks for your response , SORRY i just got confused so what is the different between the JOB and Employee for example i create job for 2 sales person will this be considered as two full time job ot one full time job ?

Kind regards
An employee is a person.

Job is a role in the organisation.

If two sales people are working full time at the same time, it is two jobs. But if it is different employees doing the same sales job at different times, they are all just fulfilling the same job.

Of course, it may be possible for you to argue that the sales job in 1st year is different from the sales job in 3rd year - the immigration rules allow you to define what is a same job and what is a different job.

But the immigration rules also allow the CW to decide whether such a difference is genuine or not.

Nana51113

Post by Nana51113 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Please please advice

I have submitted my application online for tier 1 in the UK on 28th Feb 2019

I have been to Manchester for biometric on 20 March 2019

I did not hear or receive anything from home office it is 11 weeks now please help what should I do?

Is the 8 weeks for standard processing time counted from date of application or date of biometrics? ??

I have applied through online and new system I have received a payment confirmation and IHS payment confirmation I didn't receive any aknoweldgmet from the home office is this normal? How do I know if they have received my application?

Please help

Kind regards

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 am

Yes it is normal. Please wait to hear back. :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice