Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba88, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, sbrennan

Post Reply
Alpha347
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm
United Arab Emirates

Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by Alpha347 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Dear Gurus,

I got a question regarding post April 2014 job creations.

I created jobs as follow.

Job 1)

Someone started full time and worked for 9 months then he was replaced by someone else who also worked full times for 8 month.

Job 2)
Mr A starter part time and been working for 15 months
Mr B also started part time and worked for 6 months and after 6 month Mr B was replaced by Mr C who worked for 8 months.

Please note that job 2 employees been working parallel

Can you please confirm if I meet the requirements for job creation for post April 2014.

Thank you in advance

zimba88
Moderator
Posts: 5854
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:
Great Britain

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by zimba88 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:31 am

You better claim Mr A as one part time job and Mr B and Mr C as another job. Then combine them together as both positions exist for at least 12 months
In Total you get 3 jobs in 3 tables
Advice given based on personal experience and research. I do NOT respond to queries via private messages.

Alpha347
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm
United Arab Emirates

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by Alpha347 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am

Zima88 thank you for the reply.

That's what I did as my application is in process since June and no reply after that.

Actually someone said to me that I couldn't claim Mr B and Mr C as half of part time job because Mr B or C should have worked for 12 months, they shouldn't have replaced as Mr C replaced Mr B during the year.

I read that guideline and it said that job should exist for 12 months or more but never find that that same employees should work for 12 months

marcnath
Diamond Member
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Great Britain

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:07 am

Alpha347 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:04 am
Zima88 thank you for the reply.

That's what I did as my application is in process since June and no reply after that.

Actually someone said to me that I couldn't claim Mr B and Mr C as half of part time job because Mr B or C should have worked for 12 months, they shouldn't have replaced as Mr C replaced Mr B during the year.

I read that guideline and it said that job should exist for 12 months or more but never find that that same employees should work for 12 months
Actually that "someone" does not know what he/she is talking about. The guidance document explicitly sets out the fact that employees can be replace in a job. So you are right.

Having said that, in the last week or so, there was someone in this forum with your exact scenario that was rejected (uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/visa-refus ... 1#p1549266)

I believe there was a CW error there and the decision will be overturned in an AR.

Since you have already submitted your application and you are awaiting, don't worry yourself too much about it.

If you are really worried you can always send in a letter explaining this again and point out that you are doing so because you heard of a rejection that you believe was wrongly done.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Alpha347
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm
United Arab Emirates

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by Alpha347 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 am

Hi Zima88 and Marcnath, thank you for the reply.

I think I made mistake, all placed all the 3 employees in one box as job 2 with reference like, all got same job title

B1- Employees A
B2 -Employee B
B3- Employee C

I did send covering letter explaining the CW.

Do u think, I should write again

marcnath
Diamond Member
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Great Britain

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 am

Alpha347 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:23 am
Hi Zima88 and Marcnath, thank you for the reply.

I think I made mistake, all placed all the 3 employees in one box as job 2 with reference like, all got same job title

B1- Employees A
B2 -Employee B
B3- Employee C

I did send covering letter explaining the CW.

Do u think, I should write again
While I prefer clearly separating the two part-time jobs and stating clearly in the Table which one is combined with the other, I think there is also an argument for putting all three in the same table if the Job role is exactly the same.
If what employee A was doing is different from what Employee B & C were doing, then it definitely has to be two separate jobs and you should send a corrected job table.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Alpha347
Newly Registered
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:19 pm
United Arab Emirates

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by Alpha347 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:58 am

Marcnath, thank you for the feedback. Actually A, B and C got same job title and doing same job. I did explain this in separate covering letter that how I am claiming the point.

marcnath
Diamond Member
Posts: 2357
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes
Great Britain

Re: Job creation requirements for post April 2014

Post by marcnath » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:53 am

Alpha347 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:58 am
Marcnath, thank you for the feedback. Actually A, B and C got same job title and doing same job. I did explain this in separate covering letter that how I am claiming the point.
That should hopefully work. Good luck.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Post Reply