ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job requirements query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
ZKshinvari
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Job requirements query

Post by ZKshinvari » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:57 pm

Hi All Members, I need help regarding employment creations.

My scenario is : currently have 2 part time employees which will soon be 12 months ( 1 job covered)
I also had in past an employee who worked 6 months full time
my question is if after a year of 2 part time employees 1 leaves and other keep working part time. will this ( his part time job period beyond 12 months) be combined with the 6 months of past employee to make another (2nd) job OR i have to employee someone else for 6 months employment .. thank you

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Job requirements query

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:22 pm

Do you fall in the 'Pre 6 April, 2014 transitional arrangement'?
ZKshinvari wrote:Hi All Members, I need help regarding employment creations.

My scenario is : currently have 2 part time employees which will soon be 12 months ( 1 job covered)
I also had in past an employee who worked 6 months full time
my question is if after a year of 2 part time employees 1 leaves and other keep working part time. will this ( his part time job period beyond 12 months) be combined with the 6 months of past employee to make another (2nd) job OR i have to employee someone else for 6 months employment .. thank you

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Job requirements query

Post by ZKshinvari » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:26 pm

samaygrg wrote:Do you fall in the 'Pre 6 April, 2014 transitional arrangement'?
ZKshinvari wrote:Hi All Members, I need help regarding employment creations.

My scenario is : currently have 2 part time employees which will soon be 12 months ( 1 job covered)
I also had in past an employee who worked 6 months full time
my question is if after a year of 2 part time employees 1 leaves and other keep working part time. will this ( his part time job period beyond 12 months) be combined with the 6 months of past employee to make another (2nd) job OR i have to employee someone else for 6 months employment .. thank you
Yes I do, Thanks

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Job requirements query

Post by samaygrg » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:42 pm

then, you should be fine mate.
ZKshinvari wrote:
samaygrg wrote:Do you fall in the 'Pre 6 April, 2014 transitional arrangement'?
ZKshinvari wrote:Hi All Members, I need help regarding employment creations.

My scenario is : currently have 2 part time employees which will soon be 12 months ( 1 job covered)
I also had in past an employee who worked 6 months full time
my question is if after a year of 2 part time employees 1 leaves and other keep working part time. will this ( his part time job period beyond 12 months) be combined with the 6 months of past employee to make another (2nd) job OR i have to employee someone else for 6 months employment .. thank you
Yes I do, Thanks

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Job requirements query

Post by ZKshinvari » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:04 pm

[quote="samaygrg"]then, you should be fine mate.

[quote="ZKshinvari"][quote="samaygrg"]Do you fall in the 'Pre 6 April, 2014 transitional arrangement'?



Thanks Fella, Are you sure this is correct coz i have heard that one employee work can only be counted towards one employment regardless of hoe much/long he worked for. means many employees form one job but an employee can not contribute more than one job. am not sure that is true.. thanks

samaygrg
Senior Member
Posts: 607
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:12 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Job requirements query

Post by samaygrg » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:40 pm

As per Guidance.

Pre 6 April 2014 transitional arrangement

165. If you successfully applied to enter the route before 6 April 2014, you may continue to employ:
 one worker for 24 months
 one worker for 6 months and one for 18 months
 4 workers for 6 months each

Any number of staff assigned to any job can be added to make 2 FT employment, as long as they are eligible people.

Hope it cleared up your query.

live4pride
- thin ice -
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 am
Location: UK

Re: Job requirements query

Post by live4pride » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:35 pm

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... dance1.pdf

just so you can shed some light on part time workers scenario please? Please read, Page 27, point 109 and Examples: First one.

I have significant amount of part timer hours in my company which equates to approx 1200 hours. Is is possible to claim all those too? Please bear in mind these hours could cover for Job number 2 where part time hours never exceeded 130 as per the payroll. I have separate set of months covering Full time in addition to these.
where there's a will there's a way

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 14234
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Job requirements query

Post by Zimba » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:49 pm

If the part time hours can be added together to reach min of 30 hours a week (equivalent of a full time) then you can add them together and score points. Hours worked over 30 hours a week are discarded
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ZKshinvari
Newly Registered
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:04 pm

Re: Job requirements query

Post by ZKshinvari » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:24 pm

zimba88 wrote:If the part time hours can be added together to reach min of 30 hours a week (equivalent of a full time) then you can add them together and score points. Hours worked over 30 hours a week are discarded
My Query in other words was.....

If I have Employee "A" working 20 hrs/week and Emp "B" 20 hrs/week (Total 40 a week) for 12 months this will cover one job and also I had Employee "C" in past who had worked 30 hrs a week for 6 months and left.

Now if after 12 months Employee "A" leaves and Emp "B" carries on as part time worker, can Emp C+B be combined to make 2nd job (Keeping in mind B has already contributed to 1st Job). Thanks

VWS
Junior Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:46 am

Re: Job requirements query

Post by VWS » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:46 pm

No if you have already claimed points for him, you cannot again combine him with another worker.

if you work it simple this would be like

Employee A worked for 6 months and left. (1 FT job for 6 months done) put this on a side now

Employee B and C combine make 1 job ( 1 FT job is completed for 12 months)

Now u have 1.5 jobs done.

If employee B leaves now.... Employee C has to work 12 months part time and then you can claim 6 months of FT job on his behalf. If you don't have that much time... you have to employee another person to fulfill your requirements

Hope this helps

Good luck

live4pride
- thin ice -
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 am
Location: UK

Re: Job requirements query

Post by live4pride » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:21 am

I would like to ask my scenario that I am stuck in..

I have 1 job position where I have always employed part timers. For 8 months 2 part timers have worked parallel to each other and contributed towards 8 months worth of FT job(@130 hours per month/30 hours per week).

I have Spell of further three different part timers who have worked at least 7 month each but during different times since Mid 2014 until now.

Now question is: Can I add my employee A working X amount of hours(per month) for 7 months(2014) with employee B working with Y amount of hours(per month) for 7 months (2015) with employee C working Z(per month) amount of hours(2016)

Thank you :)
where there's a will there's a way

live4pride
- thin ice -
Posts: 134
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:32 am
Location: UK

Re: Job requirements query

Post by live4pride » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:34 pm

As particular job only required part time workers I managed to establish 8-9 months of FT work where part time employee worked parallel. Only confusion is what about the other part timers who were not employed alongside each other!

Old Guidance also says that

81.We consider a 30-hour working week to be full-time. Part-time work can form part of the total
number of hours of employment created.


http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov. ... dance1.pdf

I am now confused as the Part time Job as such has existed for 24 months continuous and 31 months as a whole(in three years) but not too sure if it still adds any value to the HO requirement!!!!
where there's a will there's a way

Locked
cron