Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system
Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push
- Newly Registered
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:23 pm
Dear Respected Members,
I am applying for my Entrepreneur Extension visa in 2 week time and just wanted to share my documents list to get experts’ advice to see if I am not missing anything.
I have registered limited company and providing IT consultancy, Software and Web Development services. I got my initial visa in January 2014.
I would be grateful if you share, if I am missing anything from the required document list.
3. Filled up Application form with 2 photograph;
4. Cover Letter explaining criteria met according to rules and indexing all the documents;
4. 3 years annual accounts from 2014 to 2016 with Compilation reports;
5. Director Loan Agreements;
6. Investment confirmation table;
7. Business bank statements last 6 month along with those months showing director loan transactions.
Job creation points
8. Payslips and Employer summary for full 3years;
9. FPS reports for full 3 years;
10. Passport photocopies of all employees;
11. Hourly rate calculation;
12. Accountant letter confirming job creation;
13. Current Appointments Report from HMRC dated 2 dec 2016 confirming I am the director my company along with Recent Filing History;
Maintenance and other documents
14. 3 months personal bank statements showing maintenance (stamped);
15. Business insurance documents;
16. Recent service level agreements with clients (3 contracts);
Thank you very much for your valuable inputs in advance.
- Junior Member
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:52 pm
How do you calculate hours for each employ? Is there a table.
I paid my employee gross annual salary and they were working 32 hours a week.
Is there a template which we need to provide to HO to show total hors worked in 24 months?
Also, does it need be authorised by the accountant.
Also, as you are giving your employees passport do they need to be sigend by yours employees?
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:51 am
- Junior Member
- Posts: 95
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:27 pm
Could you please confirm whether we have to provide separate photographs with the extension application?
Your reply is much appreciated.