ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jayesh123
Newly Registered
India

maintenance funds for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by Jayesh123 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi All,
can someone help me please,
my extension for tier1 visa has been refused and now i am planing to apply again but the problem is, i do not have maintenance funds for 90 days in UK. can i use my bank statement from home country for maintenance funds?
please help

marcnath

Re: maintenance funds for Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Post by marcnath » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:43 pm

Jayesh123 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:38 pm
Hi All,
can someone help me please,
my extension for tier1 visa has been refused and now i am planing to apply again but the problem is, i do not have maintenance funds for 90 days in UK. can i use my bank statement from home country for maintenance funds?
please help
Yes you can. I haven't seen any restrictions on that.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Jayesh123
Newly Registered
India

Post by Jayesh123 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 pm

IF HE DON'T HAVE HIS OWN COUNTRY STATEMENT WHAT IS THE SECOND WAY WE DO . PLZ HELP

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:45 pm

Jayesh123 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:43 pm
IF HE DON'T HAVE HIS OWN COUNTRY STATEMENT WHAT IS THE SECOND WAY WE DO . PLZ HELP
Well, assuming you are applying for an AR (which you should do), you will get some time until the AR is decided. If that between 2.5 to three months (unlikely but may be possible), then you could have the maintenance funds by then.

If not, your only real alternative is to leave the country soon after the AR refusal and apply for the extension from outside the country whenever you have the maintenance ready.

Your continuous stay for 5 year ILR would be broken but you should be ok for 10 year ILR.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.