ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Guidence to reply of HO email

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

myinfo

Need Guidence to reply of HO email

Post by myinfo » Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:23 pm

HI GROUP ASSISTANCE
HOPE YOU ARE IN BEST HEALTH.

ACTUALLY MY WIFE RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM HO I NEED YOUR HELP TO REPLY.
I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY ILR APPLICATION AND MY WIFE EXTENSION BEACUSE SHE HAS BEEN LESS THAN 5 YEARS IN THIS COUNTRY. SHE CAME IN JUNE 2016. MY SON WAS BORN IN JUNE 2017. NOW I HAVE GRANTED ILR BUT MY WIFE GOT EMAIL. WE APPLIED FOR OUR SON VISA IN 2019 BCZ WE HAVE TO VISIT FAMILY BACK HOME BUT NOW WHEN WE APPLIED OUR VISA AGAIN WE DIDNT APPLY FOR OUR SON VISA BCX HE IS BORN IN UK.

ACTUALLY IN EMAIL THEY ASKING FOR PAY MORE TO IHS FOR MY WIFE WHICH I WILL PAY.
2ND THING THEY ASKING ABOUT MY SON xxxxx, HE IS BORN IN UK THATS WHY WE DIDNT APPLY HIS VISA.
WE THOUGHT WILL APPLY OUR SON NATURALISATION AFTER ONCE I GOT ILR.

QUESTIONS ARE:
WAS THAT NEEDED TO APPLY OUR SON VISA WITH US?
DID WE MAKE MISTAKE NEED TO SEND AN APOLOGY TO HO IN REPLY?
OR WE HAVE TIME TO REPLY IN 10 DAYS AND APPLY OUR SON NATURALISATION NOW AND PUT REFERNCE NUMBER IN REPLY EMAIL?
NEED YOU HELP TO REPLY?

RECEIVED EMAIL IS BELOW:

Dear Mrs *****

Thank you for your application for permission to stay in the UK. Your application is not valid yet as you have paid £800 for your Immigration health surcharge which is less what required.

Please note dependants who are joining an applicant that have been granted ILR. The grant period will be three years. The general rule is in case they need to pass KOL or something comes up and they are unable to make an application.

If you are asking for a shorter amount of time. Can we have a confirmation in writing and that you understand that if you are not in a position to make the ILR application in the shorter amount of time you requested. you will be required to make a further application and lHS for LTR with all appropriate fees.

Please top up the remaining each £200 Immigration health surcharge by using these link :

https://www.immigration-health-surcharg ... k/payment/

Our records show that your spouse have sponsored xxxxx for leave to remain in the UK previously. However, this leave to remain expired on 16 August 2020 and you have not applied for a leave to remain for child. Can you please confirm the reason why you have not applied for leave to remain for your child.

Can you also please confirm whether the child is still in the UK.

Please reply to us within 10 working days of the date of this request.
Regards

zimba
Mood:

Re: Need Guidence to reply of HO email

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:02 pm

You did not need to apply for your son. Simply explain that your son has been registered for British citizenship. Simply pay the IHS fees
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice