ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New born Child in UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

New born Child in UK

Post by Mehfuz » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi Zimba, Mcnarth, CR001, Frontier and all the other respected Experts!!!

First of I would Like to share a good news that I have been blessed with a baby in UK. I am tier1 vc 50k route and it's been 5 moths.

I am going to register my child's birth. Is there anything that I should keep in mind beside all the details?

I am not going to travel for the rest of visa (2022). Do I have to make passport for my new born baby?

Is it okay if I make his passport after I get ILR.

How should I register him under MN1 ? Really don't know this term.

Which is the best scenario I should follow?

I am a genuine entrepreneur and I have already started manufacturing company. But still who does not want British citizenship? If in worst case if they reject my extension or ILR then what is the route for me?

I know this may sound so wierd as a genuine entrepreneur would mot think about above, but that's how I am, i wanna make sure everything before I go ahead. Sorry if this seems boring!!!

Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: New born Child in UK

Post by CR001 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:57 pm

You cannot register the child as British on form MN1 once you have ILR.

Note also that NHS is only free for the child for the first 3 months, after that you will need to pay, have medical insurance or get the child a dependent visa
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:37 pm

Thanks a ton CR001.

Hi @zimba @Mcnarth

Can I please have Your view on the above??

And to CR001, and zimba and Mcnarth,

If I go for child insurance and not make his passport , will this help better if I get rejected?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Your child can be registered as British when you get ILR using MN1. As you will not be due for ILR until 2022, I suggest to apply for PBS dependant visa for the child in case you need to use the NHS
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Hi zimba
Thanks for making most of it clear.
So basically I will be having Indian passport for the kid and get his dependent visa on it.

And when I go for accelerated ILR in 2022, i can register him as british under MN1. I hope I am getting this clear???

So then my child will also have to naturalise with me and then become british citizen or when I get my ILR, he will become British before me getting british citizenship. Am i missing anything in this one??

And what if my extension or ILR gets rejected? Can I go through stateless application for child? Please note I am not even aware of what is the process of stateless application, this all have been just heard from relatives.

I am extremely thankful to all of You guys. Can't imagine how hard this whole initial application and even after process would have been if You guys weren't there...

God Bless You all man..

Regards
Mehfuz

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:32 pm

So basically I will be having Indian passport for the kid and get his dependent visa on it.
Yes
And when I go for accelerated ILR in 2022, i can register him as british under MN1. I hope I am getting this clear???
It is irrelevant how you get ILR. When you get it, your UK born child has entitlement to register under MN1
So then my child will also have to naturalise with me and then become british citizen or when I get my ILR, he will become British before me getting british citizenship. Am i missing anything in this one??
A child does NOT naturalise. A UK born child has entitlement to be registered when one parent gets settled status
And what if my extension or ILR gets rejected? Can I go through stateless application for child? Please note I am not even aware of what is the process of stateless application, this all have been just heard from relatives.
Your child acquires your nationality at birth. He is not stateless
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:08 pm

Now everything is crystal clear.

Thanks a ton.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi Zimba, Mcnarth, CR001 and all the other experts

I am on vc50 k route and doing manufacturing fo textile Garments for women.

In my business, i want learn how to do design and make vetigraph marking and digitization. This will help me in doing business better.

Am I allowed to study 3 days course for this?
Do I have to take permission from home office??
If yes, how do i take the permission? Any forms or links you can share plz.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Mehfuz wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:11 pm
Hi Zimba, Mcnarth, CR001 and all the other experts

I am on vc50 k route and doing manufacturing fo textile Garments for women.

In my business, i want learn how to do design and make vetigraph marking and digitization. This will help me in doing business better.

Am I allowed to study 3 days course for this?
Do I have to take permission from home office??
If yes, how do i take the permission? Any forms or links you can share plz.

Kind Regards
Mehfuz
There is no restrictions on your taking courses in your visa
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Hi all the experts..
@zimba @Mcnarth @CR001

I have received a city council penalty notice for parking on zebra near school.

Any problem for extension??

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:27 pm

Mehfuz wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:12 pm
Hi all the experts..
@zimba @Mcnarth @CR001

I have received a city council penalty notice for parking on zebra near school.

Any problem for extension??
No

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Post by Mehfuz » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 pm

Thanks a lot @zimba

I know I may be asking too many silly questions but i hope does not irritate any Experts!😊

I have 80 k funds which i want to transfer from india to here. And i will be starting my wages slip from my company after 3 months. So basically at the end of 1st year, i would like to buy a house on mortgage.
If I am offered say 100k , then am i allowed to buy a house here?
If yes, am i allowed to take 5k of govt first time buyer allowance?

One more query comes to mind that say if i am rejected visa at the end of 3 years, how do we withdraw profit plus investment from company??

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:12 am

Tier 1E immigration rules do not restrict you from buying a house in the UK and you can get a mortgage from lenders and apply under help to buy. Withdrawing money invested in the business depends on the way you invested or the terms of your loan agreement with your company