ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no legal representative needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

khan7866
Pakistan

no legal representative needed

Post by khan7866 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi Guys,

I applied for my visa extension in August 2017 and my application is still in process with Home Office. But now because of the change in circumstances with my legal representative. I don't want any legal representation and I want to inform it to the Home Office.

Through my own basic search over the internet, I ended up on the following page.
https://visa-address-update.service.gov.uk/

Which is allowing me to CHANGE the legal representative but not allowing me to have no legal representation at all. As I want my future correspondence between me and the Home Office only.

Can any suggest me anything related to that?

Thanks

marcnath

Re: no legal representative needed

Post by marcnath » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Try adding you own personal details and add a note in some field to say you are going without legal representative
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.