ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partial approval of T1E Application

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Partial approval of T1E Application

Post by Motabi77 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:42 am

Dear all,

We applied for our T1E extension in July 2022, as an entrepreneurial team (2 applicants).

We have got the approval yesterday 17 Jan'23 for my partner (team member) which happens to be my father, and all his dependants.

They have requested for an interview for myself though back in December 12th 2022. Which they did not get back to me yet on any venue or date of the interview.

Does anyone know that since my team member got approved, I should also get approved soon, without an interview ? As it's a partial approval of the application. Kindly advise.

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Re: Partial approval of T1E Application

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:01 pm

There is no such thing as partial approval. Team members simply can share evidence to score points under the rules but their applications remain totally separate form each other. Each application will be evaluated on its own :!:
The fact that your team member got approved has no bearing on your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:05 am

zimba wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:01 pm
There is no such thing as partial approval. Team members simply can share evidence to score points under the rules but their applications remain totally separate form each other. Each application will be evaluated on its own :!:
The fact that your team member got approved has no bearing on your application
Thanks Zimba, do you reckon they will still need to interview me ? My lawyer is suggesting that my case is with a different caseworker and the delay is due to admin delays.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:08 am

As I said your applications are separate. So you may have to attend an interview if they deem necessary
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:17 am

zimba wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:08 am
As I said your applications are separate. So you may have to attend an interview if they deem necessary
Many thanks Zimba,

I am currently struggling and need to travel due to the political unrest in Iran (my home country). I have contacted the MP, and sent so many chaser emails - would you advise for anything else I can do ?

Thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 21, 2023 5:27 pm

In my experience chasing your application often does not lead to a faster response. UKVI is probably dealing with the Christmas backlog

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:47 am

Hi Motabi77

I saw your post on timeline and I hope you get your visa soon.

When did first HO contacted you after biometrics. what are the extra documents they asked for ?

Thank you and hope for good news
Motabi77 wrote:
Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:17 am
zimba wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:08 am
Many thanks Zimba,

I am currently struggling and need to travel due to the political unrest in Iran (my home country). I have contacted the MP, and sent so many chaser emails - would you advise for anything else I can do ?

Thanks

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by Motabi77 » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:51 pm

Hi all,

Hope you are well.

I have applied for my T1 extension in July 2022, my team member (father) and his dependants got their extension on January 2023. My application is still pending - after trying with the MP many times and no luck - I have applied for PAP, they responded today 20 days after I sent the PAP - stating the below;

“”
ii) Due to the circumstances in Ukraine, the team have prioritised and directed their support and resources towards the Ukraine Scheme casework. Nevertheless, the team have confirmed that your client’s application is currently awaiting assessment and all cases will be worked in date order.
iii) The team are unable to offer a specific timescale for when a decision will be made. Naturally, if they are able to progress your client’s case sooner, they will do so.
iv) In light of the above, the Pre- Action Protocol is now considered to be concluded.

“”

I am really lost for words here - my life is severely being impacted as I can’t travel for work purposes and is hindering my business which we set up here in the U.K.

Do you think going for the Judicial review route is a wise/feasible option ?

Many thanks

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:11 pm

Judicial review may not help as there is nothing unlawful done here. The PAP may force them to escalate your case. Have you filled a complaint with UKVI ?

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:18 pm

zimba wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:11 pm
Judicial review may not help as there is nothing unlawful done here. The PAP may force them to escalate your case. Have you filled a complaint with UKVI ?
Dear Zimba,

Yes I have filed complaints 3 times - and they just replied on the complaints 2/3 days before the PAP outcome stated above, saying that since we applied for the PAP the complaint is now consider closed and superseded by the PAP.

It just doesn’t make sense they’re closing all doors on me..

I really don’t know if I just press the button of judicial review or not. As the outcome of the PAP was nothing but an automatic response blaming the delay on the Ukrainian visa scheme…

Any suggestions here ? Judicial review is costly and lengthy. Please bear in mind my application is still pending from July 2022, and I have supplied them with business invitations I have from 5 different countries - my business is being severely affected by this delay due to the nature of my business in my need to travel..

As stated above

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:36 pm

I would give it 9 months an then press with JR. I suspect they should get to it on 8 to 9 months mark

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 6:51 pm

zimba wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:36 pm
I would give it 9 months an then press with JR. I suspect they should get to it on 8 to 9 months mark
Thanks Zimba, I hope so, as I think if I press for JR, they might supersede the current process and automatically delay it 3 months etc..

Plus it will be costly.. and nerve wrecking.

I guess waiting is all I can do now !

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:32 am

Hi Motabi77, may I know have you got your interview? Thanks.

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:25 pm

HH-HH wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:32 am
Hi - I have not sadly - no news from the Home office whatsoever - I am still waiting ..I don't know if I should press with Judcial review or not - it's been over 9 months now.

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Tue Apr 04, 2023 9:24 am

Probably keep waiting, I hope everything goes well!

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 1:02 am

Hi Motabi77,

I too got email requesting interview but no email after that.

Did you get any revert and if you want to raise a complaint or sent chaser which email should we use ?

Lets hope to get our extension soon

All the best

Motabi77 wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:25 pm
HH-HH wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:32 am
Hi - I have not sadly - no news from the Home office whatsoever - I am still waiting ..I don't know if I should press with Judcial review or not - it's been over 9 months now.

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:56 pm

Hi Motabi77, just update for you I've got interview last week and approved!
Have you got anything progress? We are all serious running businesses, so please don't worry too much. Good luck for you!

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:37 pm

HH-HH wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 3:56 pm
Have you got anything progress? We are all serious running businesses, so please don't worry too much. Good luck for you!
Hi ! Congrats on it that’s amazing news !

I had my interview last Monday and still not response from them… how long did it take from when they interviewed you and you got the visa ?

Mehfuzpatel

Post by Mehfuzpatel » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:16 pm

Hi Both

May I please know what kind questions were You asked. I have my interview on Thursday

Would really appreciate any help.

My business is genuinely running well. And I am confident but don't want to be over confident and want to know as much as I can before interview
Thanks

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:33 am

Motabi77 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:37 pm
HH-HH wrote:

I had my interview last Monday and still not response from them… how long did it take from when they interviewed you and you got the visa ?
Hi Motabi77, we have the same time, I did it last Monday and received the feedback yesterday. It more than 1 hour. How about your interview?

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 am

HH-HH wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:33 am
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:

Hi Motabi77, we have the same time, I did it last Monday and received the feedback yesterday. It more than 1 hour. How about your interview?
Yes exactly it took about 1-1.5 hrs.
They asked basic questions about the business and also some specific questions about some transactions.

I am still waiting for a decision ! Let’s hope I get it this week or next week max !

Thanks a lot !

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:47 am

Motabi77 wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:38 am
HH-HH wrote:
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:

They asked basic questions about the business and also some specific questions about some transactions.

I am still waiting for a decision ! Let’s hope I get it this week or next week max !

Thanks a lot !

Yes, just a bit more wait! Good luck for you!

HH-HH
Newly Registered

Post by HH-HH » Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:49 am

Mehfuzpatel wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:16 pm
Hi Both

May I please know what kind questions were You asked. I have my interview on Thursday

Would really appreciate any help.

My business is genuinely running well. And I am confident but don't want to be over confident and want to know as much as I can before interview
Thanks
Hi, I've seen other people's answers in the forum, and I've seen suggestions from Marcnath, Zimba, etc., they are very experienced and I am very grateful to them. Each person's questions are unique and relevant to your business. Do you know where your material is lacking? My question is about some basic info related my business, and employee situation, financial situation etc.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:32 pm

Dear Motaibi,

I hope you will get good news soon,

Could you please advise if its telephonic interview or in their office ?

I have email stating they will send me message with time and location but did not get any follow up yet, is it a good idea to contact them ?

Kindly share your feedback
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:

Thanks a lot !

Motabi77
Newly Registered

Post by Motabi77 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:55 am

abuhf wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:32 pm
Dear Motaibi,

I hope you will get good news soon,

Could you please advise if its telephonic interview or in their office ?

I have email stating they will send me message with time and location but did not get any follow up yet, is it a good idea to contact them ?

Kindly share your feedback
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:
Motabi77 wrote:
HH-HH wrote:

Thanks a lot !
Hello, I’ve tried every Avenue you can think of, including filing for PAP - I’d strongly advise for you to wait - there is nothing you can do..