ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS Dependent Ext.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Saima Ali
Newly Registered

PBS Dependent Ext.

Post by Saima Ali » Sat May 21, 2022 9:17 am

Respected Moderators,

I need help regarding my visa extension.
MY husband got Passport through(Ent Tier1 to ILR to BC route) and Baby boy is also BC.

My current visa status is ' PBS Dependant '.and my visa will expire 16.7.22.

1)Which Visa Application Form need to fill to apply for further extension??
2) What are the requirements for this extension?
3) I exit UK (28.10.2019) and came back (23.4.2020) due to Covid-19 my return journey was delayed by Airlines for 3 times. I was out less than 180 days(nearly 178days) as per my calculations. Do I need to submit an explanation letter or I am safe?

Regards.
Saimali.

marcnath

Re: PBS Dependent Ext.

Post by marcnath » Sat May 21, 2022 5:49 pm

Saima Ali wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 9:17 am
Respected Moderators,

I need help regarding my visa extension.
MY husband got Passport through(Ent Tier1 to ILR to BC route) and Baby boy is also BC.

My current visa status is ' PBS Dependant '.and my visa will expire 16.7.22.

1)Which Visa Application Form need to fill to apply for further extension??
2) What are the requirements for this extension?
3) I exit UK (28.10.2019) and came back (23.4.2020) due to Covid-19 my return journey was delayed by Airlines for 3 times. I was out less than 180 days(nearly 178days) as per my calculations. Do I need to submit an explanation letter or I am safe?

Regards.
Saimali.
1) PBS dependent
3) Absence has no impact on Extension application. Only on ILR
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Saima Ali
Newly Registered

Post by Saima Ali » Sun Jun 19, 2022 1:10 pm

Respected moderators,

I am having problem in submitting my application for further extension(PDS Dependent)already try 2 times .

(My husband) already British Citizen.
Tier 1 Ent = ILR=BC

Applicant

PBS Dependant =Entry Date (UK) 13 June 2018

1st Extension = 16 July 2019 to 16 July 2022

2nd Extension = need to apply

a) What visa application form I need to fill? Plz submit link much appreciated .

b) I just need 1 year visa for ILR correct? bcz i have already completed 4 years as PBS Dependent.

c)what is my Visa route and what is my visa type?

d) What is my husband Visa Route and visa type? while submitting form it ask these question and im abit confused for both.

c) IHS fee , how much i need to pay and how to select correct option ( i have already try 2 times and it brings my fee 5600£).

much apprecaited.

JustMeAndYou
Newly Registered

Post by JustMeAndYou » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:00 pm

Hi Saimali,
I hope you're well.
I'm in a similar situation as yours, but my visa is expiring in August. Would you mind sharing your thoughts, and how you resolved your issue?
Regards
Sam