ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pre-settled European employee document

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

georgina3499
China

pre-settled European employee document

Post by georgina3499 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi guys,

Thanks for your time first. I got a question about the supporting document about my eu staff. Before I used their passport as evidence of settled worker for my extension with no problem. But after the brexit, what kind of extra documents should I hand in for scoring point of my ILR? They told me they don't have a BRP but only got a letter with reference number showing their pre-settled status. Is this enough? Thanks for your help.

marcnath

Re: pre-settled European employee document

Post by marcnath » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:53 pm

georgina3499 wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:14 pm
Hi guys,

Thanks for your time first. I got a question about the supporting document about my eu staff. Before I used their passport as evidence of settled worker for my extension with no problem. But after the brexit, what kind of extra documents should I hand in for scoring point of my ILR? They told me they don't have a BRP but only got a letter with reference number showing their pre-settled status. Is this enough? Thanks for your help.
I can't see any changes to the documents needed in the immigration rules or the guidance.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

georgina3499
China

Re: pre-settled European employee document

Post by georgina3499 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:32 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thanks for your reply. Now I know what to do:)