ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Precaution for the Applicants - Post 24 Nov 2016

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukbiz

Precaution for the Applicants - Post 24 Nov 2016

Post by ukbiz » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Hi Senior Members,

I was going through Immigration Rules post 24 Nov 2016 and came across this link below;

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ers-v7.pdf

I have summarised below the points which I understood so the potential applicant should be careful in making their application as per new rules:

From 24 Nov 2016 With Removal of the 28 day grace period for overstayers now:

1) The Immigration Rules now provide for current overstaying now as the ground for refusal.

2) 14 days Overstaying will be disregard in a limited set of circumstances i.e exceptionally medical circumstances

MOST IMPORTANT
3) Those applicants whose TI Extention being refused & admin review also refused, won't be able to apply second extension application even within 14 days of Overstayer period reason being complete abolishment of overstayer rule after 24 Nov 16 and due to not being able to satisfy exceptional circumstances for 14 days overstayed period as this is for those who are immediately applying within 14 days of the expiry of their initial leave and it is not for those whose recent application has been refused !

IN SIMPLE WORDS - AFTER FIRST EXTENTION APPLICATION BRING REFUSED, SECOND EXTENTION APPLICATION MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF OVERSTAY WILL ALSO REFUSE DUE REMOVAL OF OVERSTAYER RULES POST 24 NOV 2016.

OR If there is any success story of a second timer applicant after his initial application and admin review both being refused post 24 Nov 2016 ONLY ?

4) New 14 Days overstay period will be disregarded for ILR applications only and is not for point base applications particularly where the applicant applying for the second extension as explain in above (3).

If the seniors can go through the attached link and confirm or correct above points that would be very helpful for the potential applicants to make a well-informed decision.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Precaution for the Applicants - Post 24 Nov 2016

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:28 am

These changes were discussed before:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 19351.html
IN SIMPLE WORDS - AFTER FIRST EXTENTION APPLICATION BRING REFUSED, SECOND EXTENTION APPLICATION MADE WITHIN 14 DAYS OF OVERSTAY WILL ALSO REFUSE DUE REMOVAL OF OVERSTAYER RULES POST 24 NOV 2016.
You are still able to apply within 14 days of being an overstayer for a fresh application, the only change is that the 28 days rule is limited to 14 days instead. The rest has not changed from before.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:48 pm

I think even after unsuccessful AT applicant will have 14 days,am I right?

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:09 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:I think even after unsuccessful AT applicant will have 14 days,am I right?
14 days after AR is served (if your applied in-time)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 am

Applied in time mean extension applied with valid visa,,,which everyone does (excluding few)

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:41 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Applied in time mean extension applied with valid visa,,,which everyone does (excluding few)
Yes, that meant what you said.Applied in time mean extension applied with valid visa