ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time clarification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:28 pm

Not yet

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:30 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:22 pm
There is no reason to be alarmed. UKVI often seeks clarifications on some evidence when processing your application. That is all
Thanks :)

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:40 pm

lets hope for good news, did you get any email or communication from them after telephonic interview ?
yash121 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:28 pm
Not yet

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:49 pm

No, HO only contacts you when it needs any information or with a decision.

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:43 pm

Oh ok I got it brother,

Just out of curiosity , is your business a retail or service based ? - Ignore this message if you dont wish to answer

All the best Yash
yash121 wrote:
Thu Feb 16, 2023 3:49 pm
No, HO only contacts you when it needs any information or with a decision.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:06 pm

It's service based. There is nothing wrong in asking the business domain.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:55 am

Hello everyone
I received an email from the HO today asking for below

it has been noted that Companies House shows you are an active director of *********** LTD.

Please provide information as to the business you conduct for ***************LTD

1) What information shall I provide for it i.e business domain??

Please share your opinion.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6476
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:09 am

yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:55 am
Hello everyone
I received an email from the HO today asking for below

it has been noted that Companies House shows you are an active director of *********** LTD.

Please provide information as to the business you conduct for ***************LTD

1) What information shall I provide for it i.e business domain??

Please share your opinion.
It is asking for the "business you conduct" so I would interpret that as to what you do for the business. e.g. I am a director responsible for .... But no harm in adding a couple of lines as to what the business does too.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:18 am

marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:09 am
yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:55 am
Hello everyone
I received an email from the HO today asking for below

it has been noted that Companies House shows you are an active director of *********** LTD.

Please provide information as to the business you conduct for ***************LTD

1) What information shall I provide for it i.e business domain??

Please share your opinion.
It is asking for the "business you conduct" so I would interpret that as to what you do for the business. e.g. I am a director responsible for .... But no harm in adding a couple of lines as to what the business does too.

Thanks :)

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:07 pm

Hi Yash

Is it the same company number HO asking which you mentioned on extension application ?

As I own multiple businesses and just mentioned about the business which I'm claiming for points

All the best
yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:18 am
marcnath wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:09 am
yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:55 am
Hello everyone
I received an email from the HO today asking for below

it has been noted that Companies House shows you are an active director of *********** LTD.

Please provide information as to the business you conduct for ***************LTD

1) What information shall I provide for it i.e business domain??

Please share your opinion.
It is asking for the "business you conduct" so I would interpret that as to what you do for the business. e.g. I am a director responsible for .... But no harm in adding a couple of lines as to what the business does too.

Thanks :)

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 pm

it's the 2nd company for which I didn't claim any points.

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:24 pm

But did you mention this company details on application ?
yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:10 pm
it's the 2nd company for which I didn't claim any points.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:29 pm

No

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:28 pm

I think HO want to look little extra about the other business activities too, however as a tier 1 Ent. you are allowed to do multiple businesses

keep us posted
yash121 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:29 pm
No

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:00 pm

Yes, you can run multiple businesses.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:18 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:22 pm
There is no reason to be alarmed. UKVI often seeks clarifications on some evidence when processing your application. That is all
Thanks Zimba :)
I am planning to hire two more employees in next week and wondering in case I should do it or shall I wait till getting the extension.

1) In case I hire them then can I use these roles for my future application?
2) I still have 2 employees who were used for my current application which was submitted in Sep 2022 so will I be able to use their employment period for my future application or not?

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 6476
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:25 pm

yash121 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:18 pm
zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:22 pm
There is no reason to be alarmed. UKVI often seeks clarifications on some evidence when processing your application. That is all
Thanks Zimba :)
I am planning to hire two more employees in next week and wondering in case I should do it or shall I wait till getting the extension.

1) In case I hire them then can I use these roles for my future application?
2) I still have 2 employees who were used for my current application which was submitted in Sep 2022 so will I be able to use their employment period for my future application or not?
Only job created / maintained after your grant of extension will be counted towards your ILR job requirements.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:31 pm

So the in-between period will not be counted in my case?
Let's say if I get the extension in March 2023 then the employment period between Sep 2022 till March 2023 will not be counted for future application?

User avatar
zimba
Moderator
Posts: 19782
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:06 pm

yash121 wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:31 pm
So the in-between period will not be counted in my case?
Let's say if I get the extension in March 2023 then the employment period between Sep 2022 till March 2023 will not be counted for future application?
Job creation must have been within the last grant of leave. So extension must be granted first
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:13 pm

Thanks for clearing my doubts.
I will hire more employees after the extension.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 am

Hello everyone
I received an email from HO today asking for below,

1) Please provide evidence of business generated in the form of contracts and invoices paid to your company.

2) Please provide evidence of marketing and correspondence with your customer base.

So, shall I email all the customer contracts (around 200) or a few with invoices ?

I have field sales team which generate sales by door to door campaign so what to do with the customer base evidence?

User avatar
zimba
Moderator
Posts: 19782
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:24 pm

yash121 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 am
Hello everyone
I received an email from HO today asking for below,

1) Please provide evidence of business generated in the form of contracts and invoices paid to your company.

2) Please provide evidence of marketing and correspondence with your customer base.

So, shall I email all the customer contracts (around 200) or a few with invoices ?

I have field sales team which generate sales by door to door campaign so what to do with the customer base evidence?
Provide all evidence you have with a cover letter.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

msx273
Senior Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
Saudi Arabia

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by msx273 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:33 pm

Hi Yash,

This request form HO is it for the company which you claimed points for or another company which you did not mentioned on ?

All the best
yash121 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:38 am
Hello everyone
I received an email from HO today asking for below,

1) Please provide evidence of business generated in the form of contracts and invoices paid to your company.

2) Please provide evidence of marketing and correspondence with your customer base.

So, shall I email all the customer contracts (around 200) or a few with invoices ?

I have field sales team which generate sales by door to door campaign so what to do with the customer base evidence?

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 pm

HO asked for the company for which I claimed points, nothing to do with the other company.

yash121
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:26 pm
Mood:
India

Re: Processing time clarification

Post by yash121 » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:15 pm

zimba wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:22 pm
There is no reason to be alarmed. UKVI often seeks clarifications on some evidence when processing your application. That is all
hello Zimba and other senior members
I have received the confirmation from HO that my extension application is successful. I submitted the requested documents on 22/02/2023 and got it within 1 day.

"Your application under Tier 1 Entrepreneur of the Immigration Rules has been successful."

1) I used 3 employees under kickstart scheme
2) I used multiple jobs to satisfy the job creation requirement
3) Applied on 01/09/2022 and after waiting till Jan 2023, I asked my local MP to write the HO for an update.
4) HO requested for additional documents on 23/01/2023 which were sent on 24/01/2023
5) I was interviewed on phone on 07/02/2023 for almost 30 minutes
6) HO requested for additional documents on 20/02/2023 which were sent on same day
7) HO requested for additional documents on 22/02/2023 which were sent same day
8) On 23/02/2023 received an email from HO confirming that my application is successful.

Locked
cron