ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about transferring funds to business account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

divchopra

Question about transferring funds to business account

Post by divchopra » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:37 pm

Hello all,

I want to ask about transferring cash from personal bank account to business bank account. How should one do it? Should i merely transfer cash from one account to another or is there any other formality? If i transfer the cash, should i put any reference? I read that this will be called directors loan? So do i have to make a separate agreement every time i transfer cash. For instance If i transfer 5k this month and 15k after three months and so on, how do i record it? Should I just transfer the cash and put this entry in the accounts at the end of the year or is there something i need to do every time before transferring the funds? Basically how do one transfer funds to the business account in parts and what is the formality involved? Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Question about transferring funds to business account

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Continue in your existing topic!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.