Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Yes, you need to.
Not sure what the issue is. Since you have ILR, the dependent extension is quite straightforward. And your family can apply for ILR once they complete 5 years.
1. PBS dependantsami1975 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:21 amDeal all moderators
I am going to apply for my dependants’ extension, 3 children and wife in couple of weeks time. I am on ILR status got lost year after the completion of 5 years on Tier 1 Entrepreneur. I have a few questions before starting the application:
1. Which application form need to select
2. Do I need to use separate application for each dependant
3. Do I need to upload documents straight away OR wait fro the appointment then upload them?
4. Please guide any other important thing need to be careful
Please guide and I will request further help if need during application form filling.
You can't delete it. It simply gets auto deleted after a few weeks by UKVI.we are unable to find the option of application deletion.
Yes.Can we use another email to fill another application?