ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-engage an old employee & meeting job creation rules

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rayuk

Re-engage an old employee & meeting job creation rules

Post by rayuk » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm

I have an old employee who was already issued a P45 and who wish to join the company again. By her own choice she needed some time off for family, during this time ca. 1.5 months we hired someone else temporarily and now wish to hire her back. She has been doing work as self employed in between that she wish to continue alongside 30-hr p/w with us. I believe either re-hiring or self-employed work (that is not with us) bear no significance to Job Creation for T1E rules and we can hire her safely?

marcnath

Re: Re-engage an old employee & meeting job creation rules

Post by marcnath » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:40 am

rayuk wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:51 pm
I have an old employee who was already issued a P45 and who wish to join the company again. By her own choice she needed some time off for family, during this time ca. 1.5 months we hired someone else temporarily and now wish to hire her back. She has been doing work as self employed in between that she wish to continue alongside 30-hr p/w with us. I believe either re-hiring or self-employed work (that is not with us) bear no significance to Job Creation for T1E rules and we can hire her safely?
There are no issues with that
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

rayuk

Post by rayuk » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Thanks for the response and best wishes to all in these times.

Anontier20
Afghanistan

Post by Anontier20 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi Mods,

On the back of the OP's question, what if you hire someone who was with you a while ago in 2018 but had to leave as she was in the family way and wasn't keeping well so decided to quit but now wants to come back, she was with me for 2 months and left, would this look odd now? Her child is at nursery now so she can work with less restrictions. Thoughts?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:12 am

Anontier20 wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:32 pm
Hi Mods,

On the back of the OP's question, what if you hire someone who was with you a while ago in 2018 but had to leave as she was in the family way and wasn't keeping well so decided to quit but now wants to come back, she was with me for 2 months and left, would this look odd now? Her child is at nursery now so she can work with less restrictions. Thoughts?
Can you please keep your questions in your own topic you already have instead of tagging onto other members threads. It is unfair to other users and creates confusion!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.