ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur extension problem

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Hi there,
Sory for not using same post. I am in trouble & confusion will be helpful if some of the senior members advice me on this.
Applied tire 1 extension on April 2017
Refused in june 2018
Applied for AR within 14 days
Rejected after 28 days
Applied again tier 1 entrepreneur extension with some new evidence in 14 days on 25th July 2018.
After long waiting time decided to apply for FLR(FP) advised by my solicitor on 1 August 2019 online and appointment for centre on 10th september2019. I was advised that because my 10 year ILR in December 2019.
But suddenly yesterday my solicitor phoned and said after submitting FLR application, he send a letter to tier 1 team to let them know about my vary to leave application. And tier 1 department has send him a reply on 27th August saying that they decided my tier 1 application in April 2019. Also send out decision via recorded delivery which was receive at his address on 1st may.
But my solicitor saying he never recived any kind of letter and neither he or anyone is his office signed as there is no name on Roymal mail tracking which I have checked.
I am sory the long story but your advice is much appreciated.
Thanx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:37 pm

Someone must have received it if HO has proof it was sent recorded delivery and signed for.

In addition to that, the BRP card would have been delivered by DX Couriers separately to the approval letter and supporting documents.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:45 pm

Thanx for your reply.
Its refusal letter not approval. They gave me 14calender days from the date I receive that decision. What should I do now?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:24 pm

You are an overstayer now since your refusal in June last year and your long residence is broken.

I suggest you ask HO to send you the letter and proof of postage etc. Does your solicitor share an office or building with others?? Are you sure he is being honest with you??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:37 pm

Ho has sent decision to my solicitor again yesterday by post along with tracking no which I have checked on ROYAL mail website it was received 1st may2019 at their office but no name on it or any proper signature. But solicitor saying he never receive anything.