ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Entry Clearance : Advise for Admin Review

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

chikichisi
Newly Registered
India

Refusal of Entry Clearance : Advise for Admin Review

Post by chikichisi » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:49 pm

Hi all,

I applied for 50K route with interview and received refusal letter. Following link shows the reasons given for the refusal. Looking forward for advise from the experts here if the AR would be in my favor.

https://ibb.co/KLn9TqX

Mehfuz
Mood:
India

Re: Refusal of Entry Clearance : Advise for Admin Review

Post by Mehfuz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi there..

With the help of any good solicitor You can overcome this. Did you take help of any solicitor when u applied?

Because from the answers you gave one can easily make out that the answers were generic. I think any good solicitor would be able to over turn your decision. But when You make decide which solicitor to go for, do a bit of research or you may end up paying fortune.

Regards

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:51 pm

chikichisi wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:49 pm
Hi all,

I applied for 50K route with interview and received refusal letter. Following link shows the reasons given for the refusal. Looking forward for advise from the experts here if the AR would be in my favor.

https://ibb.co/KLn9TqX
Hi Chikichisi,

I'm so sorry to hear your refusal.

Is it your first interview ?

If you want to opt for Solicitors, try to get from outside London as most of the solicitors in London are too busy and little expensive too

nali78
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by nali78 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 am

I’m sorry to hear about your refusal when you applied and when was your interview? And for how long was your interview?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:07 am

Sorry to disagree with the others however the questions posed and the lack of detailed responses indicates clearly you are not knowledgeable on the general terms of business nor the requirements to successfully start the route as an entrant to business in the UK.

A AR will not change the outcome of this decision.

chikichisi
Newly Registered
India

Post by chikichisi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:48 am

Thanks everyone for the prompt response and advise. Will consider solicitor route.
Once again, thanks for the amazing support.

@Frontier Mole,
Appreciate your valuable feedback and sharing your point of view. I understand, business related answers are expected to be generic. It might be difficult for any entrepreneur to invent a different answer for a generic question. Besides that projections are expected to be estimated. I believe, no one would be able to provide exact projections of any business. If they were to judge my knowledge based on the projections provided, wouldn't be unfair to me? No hard feelings please. Just for our discussion please.

chikichisi
Newly Registered
India

Post by chikichisi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 am

nali78 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:45 am
I’m sorry to hear about your refusal when you applied and when was your interview? And for how long was your interview?
HI Nali,

My interview was about a month ago. It lasted for around 40 mins.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 am

chikichisi wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 am
nali78 wrote:
HI Nali,

Was this your first interview ??

chikichisi
Newly Registered
India

Post by chikichisi » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:24 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 am
chikichisi wrote:
nali78 wrote:
HI Nali,

Thats correct. First Interview.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 pm

The Tier 1 route is designed to encourage people to enter into business in the UK to create wealth and jobs in the UK. Those that have a clear understanding of business, what it takes to enter the market, undertake relevant research and most of all know the why’s & what’s for coming to the UK is readily demonstrated by genuine entrepreneurs. Talk to anyone that runs a business or is self employed then you know the passion and drive they show. The successful are even more driven, they know in detail what their business is about and how they wish to proceed. You do not get generic or vague.

I am not looking for the ultimate business plan, to be honest most are not work the printed paper, what I am less than convinced about is the knowledge you were able (or not) to demonstrate and based on those basics your credibility is appears to be weak.

Go for AR as you have nothing to lose however I don’t expect the decision to change.

Good luck

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:26 pm

chikichisi wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:24 am
abuhf wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:09 am
chikichisi wrote:
nali78 wrote:
HI Nali,

Thats correct. First Interview.

Did you opt for admin review?

Please share your experience