ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal overturned & VFS Too much slow for visa on passport

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rajesh singla
Newly Registered
India

Refusal overturned & VFS Too much slow for visa on passport

Post by Rajesh singla » Fri May 24, 2019 4:35 pm

Decision on my tier 1 entrepreneur visa was overturned on 18-04-2019. They ask me to deposit IHS & submit passport at VFS. I do the same & submitted my passport at Chandigarh VFS in India on 23-04-2019. They inform me that they will call me for collecting of passport with in 15 days. But till today, i not received any call & i have no contact number of them. Please help me what i can do now & if this delay is normal or there may be any special reason.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Refusal overturned & VFS Too much slow for visa on passport

Post by msx273 » Fri May 24, 2019 9:52 pm

Hi Raj,

Glad to hear that the decision overturned.

What was the reason for rejection?

how long they took to give you decision during initial application?

Thanks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 am

Rajesh singla wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 4:35 pm
Decision on my tier 1 entrepreneur visa was overturned on 18-04-2019. They ask me to deposit IHS & submit passport at VFS. I do the same & submitted my passport at Chandigarh VFS in India on 23-04-2019. They inform me that they will call me for collecting of passport with in 15 days. But till today, i not received any call & i have no contact number of them. Please help me what i can do now & if this delay is normal or there may be any special reason.

Hi Raj,

Thanks

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:13 pm

Hi raj

Kindly revert

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Post by msx273 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:42 pm

abuhf wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 am
Rajesh singla wrote:

Hi Raj,

Thanks
Hi Raj

Have you got your visa

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:32 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:42 pm
abuhf wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 8:45 am
Rajesh singla wrote:

Hi Raj,

Thanks
Hi Raj

Have you got your visa
abuhf - you have been warned twice against bumping up posts with repeated questions that do not relate to your own case. Please refrain from doing so.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.