ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Replacement of furlough staff

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Haroon123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Replacement of furlough staff

Post by Haroon123 » Sat May 16, 2020 4:59 am

Hello

I am not sure where to post this topic so I am posting under tier 1 entraprenure.

Due to pandemic my shop is closed and non of my staff is working at the moment. I have furloughed one of my staff and for the second one I am paying from my own pocket.
The reason to furlough my first employee is that his wage is 2200 a month as he is electronics technician and I cannot afford to pay him from my own pocket when the business is closed. So I hired one more technician on national minimum wage to continue my job creation requirement.

My question is will my two employees be ok for job creation when the third one is furloughed ?
Someone told me that the whole period will not count towards the job creation as my one employee is furloughed. Although other two are not.
Please advice me as my ILR is due in near future.
Regards

Haroon123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Replacement of furlough staff

Post by Haroon123 » Sat May 16, 2020 6:14 am

To clarify my above query
I have now three full time employees. One of them is furloughed and two are still on the pay roll getting pay from business. Will the two employees which are not furloughed ,counts towards the point scoring for job creation ?

Regards.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sat May 16, 2020 4:43 pm

Haroon123 wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 6:14 am
To clarify my above query
I have now three full time employees. One of them is furloughed and two are still on the pay roll getting pay from business. Will the two employees which are not furloughed ,counts towards the point scoring for job creation ?

Regards.
All employees who are still working or on payroll will count. Ignore random stuff random people say. You should only rely on the rules and the UKVI's announcements :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Haroon123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Haroon123 » Sat May 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Thank you Zimba for your reply.
So I am going to claim points for the employees which are not furloughed it also include the one employee ( Mr C )which I hired after furloughed employee (Mr A)