ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Short of 2months for ILR

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Kkapil
Newly Registered

Short of 2months for ILR

Post by Kkapil » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Dear All,
My entrepreneur visa is due for extension next Feb & I will be counted for 10 years in April so it's short of 60 days. Can anyone advice me please? What is the best way to apply for ILR?

Thank You.

Piyaji4200
Mood:

Re: Short of 2months for ILR

Post by Piyaji4200 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:00 pm

Apply tier 1 entrepreneurs extestion ..
It's normal takes 6 to 8weeks.
You can apply in next 28days after expired of your initial tier 1 visa.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:10 am

You need to apply for extension before your visa runs out. You either can apply for ILR after your were granted extension or you can vary the application to ILR if your extension is not granted by the time you complete the 10 years
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:43 pm

zimba88 wrote:You need to apply for extension before your visa runs out. You either can apply for ILR after your were granted extension or you can vary the application to ILR if your extension is not granted by the time you complete the 10 years
thx zimba,
i am short of 3 months, if i go for tier 1 entr extension ( just to clarify i fullfill all extension requirement, but not the director's salary one, on which basis they refusing now , i have heard 4 of these case in last 1 month) and say it got rejected before i complete 10 yrs, because some are on this forum getting decisions within 1 or 2 weeks after giving biometrics, so what option do i have in that case? will it break my continuity of 10 yrs of long residence, ??
and if i go for AR admin review, will that cover me for 10 yr continous period, and if i complete 10yrs during AR, then can i apply for ILR?
or some solicitors i spoken to advised me to go for FLR(o), they say that will easy cover 3 months and i wont get decision within 3 months for sure, so m i am confused.
pls advise.
thx for ur cooperation and assistance zimba!!

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:20 am

There is no salary requirement for extension, please don't make stuff up. I suggest you extend and then apply for ILR as that is the easiest route
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

arm0207
Newly Registered

Post by arm0207 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:46 am

Dear Zimba what do you suggest in my case below?

I have been in UK since 14/10/2006
Student Visa then PSW and then Tier 1 Entrepreneur

Tier 1 Ent was expiring 26th Mar 2016. I wasn't sure what to do, but on the advise of solicitor I applied for Tier 1 Ent Extension. Missed first bio and gave 2nd on 23rd May 2016. My solicitor got my Refusal on 9/6/16. He phoned me to inform and the reason for refusal he said is they are satisfied with the investment and the employment completed ( I knew I didn't meet the requirements so was expecting this).

I would like your advise about what to do next to complete my 10 years? I was gonna vary my application this month but they decided within few days of bio. Please let me know what senior members on here think is the best option for me to complete 10 years without breaking my 3c leave?

One question I have is, I have been told by solicitor that 28 days before completing 10 years rule only applies to people with valid leave to remain, So It wouldn't apply in my case as my leave has been expired, I will have to complete 10 years somehow to qualify. Is that true?

Best Regards,

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:49 am

@arm0207,
kindly refrain from multiple repeated posts of same question all over the shop.

Stick to the previous topic you just created:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 10763.html

Its now quite late in Western Europe so most people are taking a break from the Board.

When a member is free and feels able to respond then no doubt someone will.
Stand by.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.