ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse of British National Can be consider for Job creation holding India Passport

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kashif7866
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Spouse of British National Can be consider for Job creation holding India Passport

Post by kashif7866 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Hello Guru's

MY question is based on the quote from the Guideline of Tier 1 Extension:

"(v) if the employee is the spouse of an EEA national, the biometric data page of their passport, showing their photograph and personal details, or a residence card, and any of the documents in (i) or (iv) above which relate to the EEA national, together with their marriage certificate to the EEA national;"

Can an employee who hold a spouse visa(Indian Passport) and had British husband can be counted towards job creation ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse of British National Can be consider for Job creation holding India Passport

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:53 pm

Can an employee who hold a spouse visa(Indian Passport) and had British husband can be counted towards job creation ?
No. It is a spouse of an EU citizen (non British) in the UK under the era regularions, not a spouse of British person holding a spouse visa under the UK immigration rules. A spouse of British citizen can only be counted once they hold ilr.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.