ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still waiting for the administrative review response

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Still waiting for the administrative review response

Post by waleedinam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:57 am

Hi everyone,

I am quite concerened about my administrative review response as i have applied for it on 21-2-19 and today is 20-4-19 but still i have not receive an answer from ukvi.

My intrepreneur visa got rejeceted in january based on my interview as they raised a concern that how am i gonna compete with my competitor and how am i gonna pay my staff salary through profit.

I applied for AR on 21-2-19 and within few days i received following message from them

Thank you for your application of 21/02/19 to conduct an administrative review of your application for leave to enter the United Kingdom as a TIER 1 (ENTREPRENEUR) MIGRANT.

We are currently making further enquiries regarding your application and although we strive to assess all administrative reviews within 28 days of the application being submitted, there can sometimes be delays.

We are currently awaiting the outcome of those enquiries and apologise for the delay in completing your review. We aim to review your application by 31/03/19

If we are unable to assess your application by 31/03/19, we will contact you further.

Thank you for patience in this matter.

after this email i received another email saying this :

Thank you for your application of 21st February 2019 to conduct an administrative review of your application for leave to enter the United Kingdom under Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

We are currently making further enquiries regarding your application and although we strive to assess all administrative reviews within 28 days of the application being submitted, there can sometimes be delays.

We are currently awaiting the outcome of those enquiries and apologise for the delay in completing your review. We aim to review your application by 14th April 2019.

If we are unable to assess your application by 14th April 2019, we will contact you further.

Thank you for patience in this matter.

After this email i have still not receive any response from them and i am still waiting for their response they never contacted me after 14th april so what do u guys think there decision will be

waleedinam
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Still waiting for the administrative review response

Post by waleedinam » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm

anyone knows about the similar case please let me know about it

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Still waiting for the administrative review response

Post by msx273 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:38 pm

waleedinam wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm