ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange Letter from HO

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Strange Letter from HO

Post by Aadi.ji » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi all,

Today i have received a letter from HO. The exact wording is like, Thank you for you application.....

Although we would normally decide your application within eight weeks from the date it was submitted, Unfortunately this is not going to be possible in your case case.

This is because we are waiting for a response from another government department or agency to verify some of the information or documents you have given to us.

I am sorry for the delay.......blah blah. We expect to make a decision on your application by 28th April 2014.

has any one received this kind of letter. Please share your experience.

Regards

sam0300

Re: Strange Letter from HO

Post by sam0300 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:44 am

well nothing strange in it! you have submitted a document which they gona verify. you should know wht you have submitted.

almagirl
Newly Registered

Post by almagirl » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:54 am

Don't worry, that is not a strange letter. It is probably because you have submitted bank details for an overseas account and will take time to investigate. Most new applications are being responded to really quickly so it should not be too long. Hang in there :D

Aadi.ji
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aadi.ji » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 am

Thanks for your replies guys. And yeah thats true. I showed an overseas account.

Regards