ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country ple

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Locked
mexyz
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:01 am

T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country ple

Post by mexyz » Tue May 12, 2015 11:11 am

Hi Folks,just got to know that we (T1 ent) have got NO rights of appeal if H.O will refuse our visa or even if we fail to satisfy them in an interview?is that right?

If Yes then whats the remedy for those who have already invested their capital?

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 am

Judicial review might be an option

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 12, 2015 11:18 am

first adminstrative review and then Judicial review might be an option

mexyz
Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 11:01 am

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by mexyz » Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 am

Thnx Brv, Administrative review is dealt by H.O staff anyway isn it?i Doubt they will be biased :)

Judicial Review ?is that something to do with Courts?how long is this process for and any idea about damages?

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 12, 2015 1:10 pm

mexyz wrote:Thnx Brv, Administrative review is dealt by H.O staff anyway isn it?i Doubt they will be biased :)

Judicial Review ?is that something to do with Courts?how long is this process for and any idea about damages?
No idae mate, but will definately be costly compared to appeal system. May be some experienced / senior member may help with further info.

cancerian
Junior Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:49 am

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by cancerian » Mon May 18, 2015 7:42 am

As a points based migrant you cannot go for independent Judicial review, they have also closed Judicial Review. From 6 April 2015 there are no right of appeal on points based systems and you cannot go on Independent Judicial Review.
Anyway there were literally very remote chances of wining of Judicial Review.

Any senior member want to comment on that. I might be wrong.

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Mon May 18, 2015 11:06 am

cancerian wrote:As a points based migrant you cannot go for independent Judicial review, they have also closed Judicial Review. From 6 April 2015 there are no right of appeal on points based systems and you cannot go on Independent Judicial Review.
Anyway there were literally very remote chances of wining of Judicial Review.

Any senior member want to comment on that. I might be wrong.
I am not sure but it seems it is still an option available (saw from a senior members post)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 86384.html

babylondoner
- thin ice -
Posts: 385
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by babylondoner » Tue May 19, 2015 8:37 am

this is so not fair :cry: :cry:

surely, HO cannot be 100% right in all their decisions.

removing all chances/choices of appeal is just all shades ofwrong considering the amount of money invested under this route.

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 19, 2015 9:01 am

babylondoner wrote:this is so not fair :cry: :cry:

surely, HO cannot be 100% right in all their decisions.

removing all chances/choices of appeal is just all shades ofwrong considering the amount of money invested under this route.
I 100% agree.

naveediiqbal
Senior Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm
Pakistan

Re: T1 Ent.Do we have the right of appeal within the country

Post by naveediiqbal » Tue May 19, 2015 9:05 am

babylondoner wrote:this is so not fair :cry: :cry:

surely, HO cannot be 100% right in all their decisions.

removing all chances/choices of appeal is just all shades ofwrong considering the amount of money invested under this route.
I 100% agree. Further, I am wondering how much is the time frame for a AR. If somebody applied for ILR and rejected then filed an appeal the leaves extends under 3C untill apeal is decided so applicant continue to leave and work. But in case of no more appeals available if someone goes for AR then what will happens to leaves and if 30 days passes and no Ar decided then the applicant needs to leave the country then. Please advise

Locked
cron