ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ext individual Maintenance Funds

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ow33
Mood:

T1 Ext individual Maintenance Funds

Post by ow33 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:13 pm

Hi,
My T1 ent extension is due in few weeks. In all of this chaos and some family issue, i completely forgot to put money aside to show maintenance funds of £945 for myself.
in the guideline it says i need to score 75 points from the table given but the maintenance funds are outside that table.
i now have the funds in my personal account but the due date of my extension does not cover full 90 days for those funds.
What should be the best way to handle this?
please advice.
Thanks.

ow33
Mood:

Re: T1 Ext individual Maintenance Funds

Post by ow33 » Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:12 am

anyone? :(

ow33
Mood:

Re: T1 Ext individual Maintenance Funds

Post by ow33 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 12:37 am

I was just going thru the forum.. there was a mention of someone using crypto money as investment and i realised that i had some money in crypto as well.. the days of shortfall i have on my maintenance funds i had more than enough money on my crypto wallet in one of the exchanges.

Is it possible to attach statement from an exchange to show closing balance of each day of my crypto wallet for that period of time? for instance i have 60 days statements from traditional bank and the first 30 days can i use my crypto wallet statement to show those funds?

if anyone can help on this please.
thanks.