ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 Extension due 10 Years ILR in 4 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

JamesBlack

Re: Teir 1 Extension due 10 Years ILR in 4 months

Post by JamesBlack » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:31 pm

I am in same situation

Scenario 1 as Zimba suggested
Send FLR O in Postal , give biometrics on last day, then vary application to Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension if it stays pending vary it to SET LR 28 days before at same day service or Postal application.

Scenario 2
28 days magic number.
Zimba and other seniors please correct me.

Apply Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension the 28th day after yout current visa expires.
That's 1 month gone
Then cheque payment and biometric will take another month.
Only short by 1 month. Which will hopefully be covered by processing time or at worse by Admin review.
Vary to SET LR 28 days before 10 years.
Basically you only covering 2 months.

see page 18 of the tier 1 entrepreneur form.

suggestion guys

paru.org
India

Post by paru.org » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:11 pm

jaykalpe01 wrote:Dear All,
My Tier 1 extension is due and I will be qualified for 10 Years Indefinite Leave to Remain in 4 months from the expiration of the tier 1 visa. I am in a difficult situation here to apply for extension for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

I have been suggested following route:

Apply for FLRO and wait on that and then apply for tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa Extension and then wait on that, you can then be able to cover 4 months and then apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Can someone please share any information on this? What would be the safe way to do so?
Please help!

Thank You
Kalpesh
hi kalpesh
plz update wat have u done for 4 months gap, i am in same situation, pls guide
e,thx ravi

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 pm

paru.org wrote:hi kalpesh
plz update wat have u done for 4 months gap, i am in same situation, pls guide
e,thx ravi
If the member in question had anything to say s/he would have posted something by now.

The member is evidently busy sorting out their affairs (or worse....!!!) and last visited our community almost 5 months ago.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Kkapil
Newly Registered

Post by Kkapil » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 am

Hi chaps,
I am bit confused of applying 28days before for ILR. I am short of 2 months, but according to guidance we can apply 28days before if you have 10years valid visa. So as our application in process we won't be able to apply 28 days in advance. In my case I believe I will have to wait for 2months.

Regards

legalkhan
Pakistan

Post by legalkhan » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:29 am

Dear Kkapil,
it looks like you don't read the recent experiences posted by a few members. you can definitely vary your application 28 days before touching the actual 10 years. I would really like you to share the exact wordings of the policy guidance that forbid you to do so.