Welcome to immigrationboards.com!
Good Luck with your application. what date did you put on FPS and P11s? same current date on all or the date when Actually FPS were submitted to HMRC?..tnxcappachino wrote:Hello All
Will be sending my documents for extension application today.
I am on 200k. Visa received in July 2013, arrived in the country in July 2013.
Three businesses 2 sole proprietor and 1 Ltd company (invested 202100 in one, 70000 in second and 61000 in limited company) Multiple employees sending details of two, one has been with the limited company for 17 months and the other for 12 months.
Following is the list of documents I am submitting:
1. Application form
2. HMRC initial registration letter for sole proprietor
3. 3 year business accounts, compilation reports and accountant letter stating the investment made in the particular business.
4. 2 year business accounts, compilation reports and accountant letter stating the investment made in the particular business.
5. 1 year Ltd company business account, compilation reports, director loan agreement including bank statement showing investment and accountant letter stating the investment made in the particular business.
6. Current appointment report.
7. ct 600 and ct 620
8. NIC class 2 payment receipts and bank statement showing the last payment.
9. 3 year business bank statements for the sole proprietor business (both sole proprietor businesses have the same bank account)
10. 2 months business bank statement for the Ltd. company.
11. 3 month personal bank statement (maintenance)
12. Payslips, FPS, Employee payment record (p11), passport copy, hourly rate calculation and accountants letter job creation.
All FPS, p11 signed, dated and stamped.
All accounts signed and dated.
Hopefully I have not missed any necessary documents. Fingers crossed.
forgot to mention itmuhammadaliabad wrote:Hello,
You missed director loan agreement for limited company along with transaction evidence in your list.
Good Luck with your extension submission.
What?Ravi0108 wrote:Investment - May If invested in business which had assets like plant and machinery OR furniture and fixtures, which is worth of more than £200k? Because that is more likely to consider as genuine business. Paying off for the share does not considered to be genuine investment.
cappachino wrote:Ravi0108 wrote:What?
Invested over 300000 in 3 different businesses.Ravi0108 wrote:cappachino wrote:Ravi0108 wrote:What?
Did you invest money £200k in to business & got assets in return or not? Goodwill doesn't count as assets.