ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 200k outside uk 2nd interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ow33
Mood:

Tier 1 200k outside uk 2nd interview

Post by ow33 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 am

Hi.
I applied for a tier 1 entrepreneur visa with a partner from outside uk.
It got rejected after the interview as the interview was not recorded and wrongly written down. We applied for admin review which also got refused. Then we applied for pre-action protocol (PAP) before the JR. They accepted the PAP and scheduled another interview which was suppose to be today.
My partner received the call and is done with the interview. As for myself ive been waiting for almost 2 hours. I did received 4 calls from unknown callers (looked like voip call) but whenever i picked up and said hello they got disconnected. Call were received with 5mins interval from each other.
Nothing after that.

What do i do? Anyone with similar situation? What happens now.
Im pulling my hair out. Too stressed on what is happening.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

msx273
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 200k outside uk 2nd interview

Post by msx273 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:48 am

Hi

Which country you applied from ?

Normally they schedule interview at vfs

What was the exact reason for your refusal ?

Was it contradiction of answers said during interview ??

Did you do Administrative review your self or solicitor?

All the best for interview

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:04 am

Hi,
As for my previous post, they emailed me to arrange an interview at the visa centre.

After the interview (15 days later), i received an email from the HO that the decision to refuse the visa have been overturned and we have to pay the IHS fee again and submit our passport.
We have paid the IHS fee online and have submitted the passport already (8 days now).

What to expect now? Does this mean confirm visa granted? and how long will it take for them to send the passport back? after we receive the passport what to be expected?

any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks.

Gaganlotey
Newly Registered
India

Post by Gaganlotey » Fri Sep 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Hello,
When PAP sent and decision to over turn, after how many days you got letter for interview?

Can you please advise ?
Interview questions were same ? totally different

Please update us thanks

Thanks
Gagan

mohamedlasheen
Mood:

Post by mohamedlasheen » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:11 am

ow33 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:04 am
Hi,
As for my previous post, they emailed me to arrange an interview at the visa centre.

After the interview (15 days later), i received an email from the HO that the decision to refuse the visa have been overturned and we have to pay the IHS fee again and submit our passport.
We have paid the IHS fee online and have submitted the passport already (8 days now).

What to expect now? Does this mean confirm visa granted? and how long will it take for them to send the passport back? after we receive the passport what to be expected?

any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks.
any updqate to your case?, we have a similar case to yours

ow33
Mood:

Post by ow33 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:59 am

I received my visa after 21 days approx after the email about overturning of the decision.