ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent visa awaiting desicion - can I leave?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kelly234
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent visa awaiting desicion - can I leave?

Post by kelly234 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:31 am

Hi all,

Hope I'll find some good advice here.

My husband and I have submitted our application to extend his tier 1 entrepreneur visa and my pbs dependent visa respectively in January this year.
He had his interview around 1 month ago and we are still waiting for a decision.
It has been a long time waiting, I started feeling very isolated and seriously consider leaving the country to visit my family and wait for our decision there(my husband is not planning to leave anywhere until he receive his decision obviously) and then(hopefully my husband's visa extension will be approved) I'd apply for my dependent visa from home.

Could you please advice what would be the consequences?

P.S. I want to leave not because I'm bored or just tired. I've been experiencing some mental health problems recently and I believe it will be very helpful to see my family and get some support.

zimba
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 dependent visa awaiting desicion - can I leave?

Post by zimba » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:05 pm

If you leave the UK, your application will be considered withdrawn
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice