ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enquiry

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

marcnath

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:33 pm
Thank you so much Marcnath, i under stood that shares can be equal or various proportions right
marcnath wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:15 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am
Thank you Umer and Marcnath ,

Could you please clarify on Directors as one of the businesses which I intend to do ( Petrol Bunk ) will have three directors with equal shares, but the other two directors ( one is ILR holder and another got resident permit based on family ) is it ok ?

When we recruit 10 full time staffs atleast 35 hours per weeks can I use it towards my extension or ILR if they last

from my investment I will be investing atleast GBP200K , please advise

Yes to both your questions.
Correct
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Thank you so much Marcnath, May Almighty God reward you for your care and support
marcnath wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:46 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:33 pm
Thank you so much Marcnath, i under stood that shares can be equal or various proportions right
marcnath wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:15 pm
abuhf wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am
Thank you Umer and Marcnath ,

Could you please clarify on Directors as one of the businesses which I intend to do ( Petrol Bunk ) will have three directors with equal shares, but the other two directors ( one is ILR holder and another got resident permit based on family ) is it ok ?

When we recruit 10 full time staffs atleast 35 hours per weeks can I use it towards my extension or ILR if they last

from my investment I will be investing atleast GBP200K , please advise

Yes to both your questions.
Correct

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

First and foremost I would like to thank you all for your continued support.

I came to UK on 3rd Week of September 2019 and continued with a same company which I registered in October 2018.

I'm a only director of my business and dont require any staff at this moment as its been manageed by our back up office outstide UK.

Importantly I havent transferred GBP 200K funds from my country since my business here is generating income.

Can I tranfer the funds later after one year ?

Kindly correct me if there is anything I'm missing anything on above.

Your suggestion is highly appreciated

Important note - Can I tranfer the money earned in UK form my business account to my saving account and than transfer to business account show it towards money invested from GBP 200K for Extension / ILR purpose , Will it be any issue with it.

Kindly advise.

Abuhf

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:27 pm

Important note - Can I tranfer the money earned in UK form my business account to my saving account and than transfer to business account show it towards money invested from GBP 200K for Extension / ILR purpose , Will it be any issue with it.
No, you cannot do this as all you are doing is recycling money that is already the business money that is not the £200k you had to prove to get the visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi CR001

Thank you so much for enlighten

Just to reconfirm - I can transfer £200K next year if I want right ?

During extension / ILR will they ask for proof of transfer from My country to UK or they just need to see the proof of money invested from my savings to business account ?

Sorry to repeat this question, there is no time limit to transfer funds from my country to UK right ?

Hope it’s not mandatory to transfer funds with in 6 months after grant of Initial visa right ?

In regard to job , If I create two full time position of jobs lasting atleast 30 hours per week for same job title it it ok “ Two Sales assistant “

Kindly regards
CR001 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:27 pm
No, you cannot do this as all you are doing is recycling money that is already the business money that is not the £200k you had to prove to get the visa.

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 03, 2020 8:44 am

abuhf wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:56 pm
Hi CR001

Yes. But you are expected to show you have had access to the funds you showed throughout - you cannot use it for anything else so there is really no advantage in not bringing it earlier.
abuhf wrote:

During extension / ILR will they ask for proof of transfer from My country to UK or they just need to see the proof of money invested from my savings to business account ?
They have the right to ask for any information. See above answer too.
abuhf wrote:
Sorry to repeat this question, there is no time limit to transfer funds from my country to UK right ?

Hope it’s not mandatory to transfer funds with in 6 months after grant of Initial visa right ?
Correct
abuhf wrote:

In regard to job , If I create two full time position of jobs lasting atleast 30 hours per week for same job title it it ok “ Two Sales assistant “

Kindly regards

Don't see why not.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:56 am

Hi Marcnath

Thank you so much for your revert

Could you please enlighten this “ Yes. But you are expected to show you have had access to the funds you showed throughout - you cannot use it for anything else so there is really no advantage in not bringing it earlier “

I have used some of the investment funds since it’s not required now to transfer now, but when I transfer from my country to uk , it will be in excess of 200k, kindly correct me of i’m Wrong

How to show that I have access to my funds throughout, is it by bank statement? Is it necessary to show My bank statement from my country for extending?

I’m may use my other bank account to transfer funds from my country to UK

Thanking you

Abuhf

quote=marcnath post_id=1874868 time=1580719471 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Hi CR001

Yes. But you are expected to show you have had access to the funds you showed throughout - you cannot use it for anything else so there is really no advantage in not bringing it earlier.
abuhf wrote:

They have the right to ask for any information. See above answer too.
abuhf wrote:

Correct
abuhf wrote:

Kindly regards

Don't see why not.
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 am

abuhf wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:56 am
Hi Marcnath

Could you please enlighten this “ Yes. But you are expected to show you have had access to the funds you showed throughout - you cannot use it for anything else so there is really no advantage in not bringing it earlier “

I have used some of the investment funds since it’s not required now to transfer now, but when I transfer from my country to uk , it will be in excess of 200k, kindly correct me of i’m Wrong

How to show that I have access to my funds throughout, is it by bank statement? Is it necessary to show My bank statement from my country for extending?

Thanking you

Abuhf

The conditions of your visa requires you to "have access to the funds throughout until it is invested or spent in your business".

That means you should not have used it for anything else.

In this forum, I have not seen any rejections based on that nor have I seen anyone asked to provide proof for that. There are no documents specified, so you don't have to submit anything until asked. But, if asked, you will have to figure out how to prove it.

My personal opinion is that it is not something HO pays attention to on its own.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am

Thank you Marcnath

I will transfer funds before end of this year

Since my present business doesn’t need any additional investment, I will transfer funds of £200K and invest in other businesses , I will create more jobs for settled and would like to contribute towards UK economy and job markets

marcnath wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 am
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath

Thanking you

Abuhf

The conditions of your visa requires you to "have access to the funds throughout until it is invested or spent in your business".

In this forum, I have not seen any rejections based on that nor have I seen anyone asked to provide proof for that. There are no documents specified, so you don't have to submit anything until asked. But, if asked, you will have to figure out how to prove it.

My personal opinion is that it is not something HO pays attention to on its own.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Please advise me if my below is correct
abuhf wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:51 am
Thank you Marcnath

Since my present business doesn’t need any additional investment, I will transfer funds of £200K and invest in other businesses , I will create more jobs for settled and would like to contribute towards UK economy and job markets

marcnath wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:45 am
abuhf wrote:
Hi Marcnath

Thanking you

Abuhf

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:30 am

abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath

ok

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:50 am

Thank you so much Marcnath, I will take your ok as yes

Thank you for continued support
marcnath wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:30 am
abuhf wrote:
Thank you Marcnath

ok

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I take medication here in UK and based on my medication, I been issued with Medical Excemption card, as a result i get my medicines free, do you think it will cause any issue during ILR / Extension stage.

Please clarify

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 pm

abuhf wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

I take medication here in UK and based on my medication, I been issued with Medical Excemption card, as a result i get my medicines free, do you think it will cause any issue during ILR / Extension stage.

Please clarify
No!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Thank you CR001
CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 pm
abuhf wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:23 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

Please clarify
No!

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:03 am

Dear Experts and Mods,

I need some advice

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa 200k route and the source of funding is my own money not third party.

Now can I involve third party ( friends or family ) to fund me with £200k, is it allowed ?

If yes what documents they need to give me ?

Can I ask them to transfer money from their business and personal account in UAE and Singapore to my uk saving account is it ok ?

My concern is when i applied I used my own savings and now if involve third party to fund me is it ok ??

Will there be any questions during extension / ilr stage

Please help, I need your valuable support

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:51 pm

abuhf wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:03 am
Dear Experts and Mods,

I need some advice

I applied for tier 1 entrepreneur visa 200k route and the source of funding is my own money not third party.

Now can I involve third party ( friends or family ) to fund me with £200k, is it allowed ?

Can I ask them to transfer money from their business and personal account in UAE and Singapore to my uk saving account is it ok ?

My concern is when i applied I used my own savings and now if involve third party to fund me is it ok ??

No, you can't. The immigration rules do not allow for third party funding (except for VC).

Third party funding at the application stage is only to show you have access to the money - they are still expected to give you the money to invest it yourself.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 am

Hi Marcnath

May be I was not too clear in explaining,

What exactly I mean was when I applied for the 1 I used my savings but now i’m asking if my friend or relative transfer £200k from abroad to my uk saving account, can I Transfer it as directors loans and use it ??

Please advice

quote=marcnath post_id=1881014 time=1582149066 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:03 am
Dear Experts and Mods,

I need some advice

No, you can't. The immigration rules do not allow for third party funding (except for VC).

Third party funding at the application stage is only to show you have access to the money - they are still expected to give you the money to invest it yourself.
[/quote]

marcnath

Post by marcnath » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:38 am

abuhf wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 am
Hi Marcnath

What exactly I mean was when I applied for the 1 I used my savings but now i’m asking if my friend or relative transfer £200k from abroad to my uk saving account, can I Transfer it as directors loans and use it ??

Please advice
Yes, it is not clear.
It would be useful to understand why you are doing this.

abuhf
Member of Standing
Saudi Arabia

Post by abuhf » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:55 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Due to situation in India, it’s difficult to transfer funds so I’m asking my friends and family in Singapore and Dubai to transfer funds to me as a gift , is there any specific documents we need to get from them ( my friends and family who give gift )

My uncle is happy to gift me due to the present situation back in India, its difficult to transfer funds outside country

My uncle and my cousin has business in UAE and Singaore, and they are happy to transfer from his business account in UAE or Singapore to my savings account in UK

Please assist

marcnath wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:38 am
abuhf wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 am
Hi Marcnath

Please advice
Yes, it is not clear.
It would be useful to understand why you are doing this.