Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5507
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 am

abuhf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank you for cautioning me

I understand that with tier 1 entrepreneur there is no restrictions on the number of business we do.

Since my intended business does not require the whole funds of £200k I want to invest in other business too

Please assist

Regards
Abuhf
quote=marcnath post_id=1836857 time=1571077872 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm

As mentioned in my previous posts, my business which i showed on my business plan does not require GBP 200K investment so I want to diversify my business by investing in very low risk business likes petrol bunk, conviient shops etcc to keep the funds working

Your feedback is muh appreciated

Investing the money into other businesses purely for "keeping the funds working" is likely to be rejected by HO as investment for T1E

Not sure what assistance you want.

I obviously can't or not willing to help you work around or break immigration rules.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thank you for your care and continued support

All I want to know is can I Invest in many businesses including my intended business what mentioned in business plan ?

Hope i’m clear

Please assist


quote=marcnath post_id=1837037 time=1571136335 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:02 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thank you for cautioning me

I understand that with tier 1 entrepreneur there is no restrictions on the number of business we do.

Since my intended business does not require the whole funds of £200k I want to invest in other business too

Please assist

Regards
Abuhf
quote=marcnath post_id=1836857 time=1571077872 user_id=76145]
abuhf wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:55 pm

As mentioned in my previous posts, my business which i showed on my business plan does not require GBP 200K investment so I want to diversify my business by investing in very low risk business likes petrol bunk, conviient shops etcc to keep the funds working

Your feedback is muh appreciated

Investing the money into other businesses purely for "keeping the funds working" is likely to be rejected by HO as investment for T1E

Not sure what assistance you want.

I obviously can't or not willing to help you work around or break immigration rules.
[/quote]

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5507
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:31 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Thank you for your care and continued support

All I want to know is can I Invest in many businesses including my intended business what mentioned in business plan ?

Hope i’m clear

Please assist


You can run as many businesses as you like.

I am not sure what you mean by "invest" in a business though. You have got an Entrepreneur Visa, not an Investor visa (which is no longer issued anyway).
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 am

Hi Marcnath

May be I was not clear In writing my message

What exactly I mean is As mentioned in my previous posts, my business which i intended to and and showed on my business plan does not require GBP 200K funds as my intended business requires less than £25k so I want to diversify my business by being a director of more other business with low risk business likes petrol bunk, conviient shops etcc to keep the funds working as I don’t want to keep £175k sitting idle in my business account

To give much better break down how funds spend on my tier 1 with two full time employees lasting Atleast one year with more than 30 hours per week


My intended business ( consulting ) - £25k
Petrol bunk - £50k
Pizza shop - £50k
Tuition centre - £ 35k
Convinient shop- £40k

I will be director of all the above and i’m Confident that I will create Atleast two full time jobs in each of Business Lasting one year each thus creating 10 full time job

So based on above can I apply for ILR ?

Your feedback is much appreciated, kindly correct me if any of the above is not relevant


marcnath wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:31 am
abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Thank you for your care and continued support

All I want to know is can I Invest in many businesses including my intended business what mentioned in business plan ?

Hope i’m clear

Please assist


You can run as many businesses as you like.

I am not sure what you mean by "invest" in a business though. You have got an Entrepreneur Visa, not an Investor visa (which is no longer issued anyway).

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5507
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:08 am

abuhf wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 am
Hi Marcnath

May be I was not clear In writing my message

What exactly I mean is As mentioned in my previous posts, my business which i intended to and and showed on my business plan does not require GBP 200K funds as my intended business requires less than £25k so I want to diversify my business by being a director of more other business with low risk business likes petrol bunk, conviient shops etcc to keep the funds working as I don’t want to keep £175k sitting idle in my business account

To give much better break down how funds spend on my tier 1 with two full time employees lasting Atleast one year with more than 30 hours per week


My intended business ( consulting ) - £25k
Petrol bunk - £50k
Pizza shop - £50k
Tuition centre - £ 35k
Convinient shop- £40k

I will be director of all the above and i’m Confident that I will create Atleast two full time jobs in each of Business Lasting one year each thus creating 10 full time job

So based on above can I apply for ILR ?

Your feedback is much appreciated, kindly correct me if any of the above is not relevant

And as I keep repeating - there is no way I can say whether you can apply for ILR or not.

Yes, if the companies in which you are a Director combined create 10 new jobs of 12 months each, allows you to produce the necessary documents for the points part of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

However, there is an additional condition - genuineness and credibility which HO can use to not award points even if you meet the documentary evidence

The reason you give - " to keep the funds working" - is investor language, not entrepreneur language. So that fails the entrepreneur test, in my opinion.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:33 pm

Thank you Marcnath for enlightening , on what basis they will assess genunity and credibility??

All the business I intended to do are legitimate and genuine

Thanking you



marcnath wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:08 am
abuhf wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:34 am
Hi Marcnath

May be I was not clear In writing my message

What exactly I mean is As mentioned in my previous posts, my business which i intended to and and showed on my business plan does not require GBP 200K funds as my intended business requires less than £25k so I want to diversify my business by being a director of more other business with low risk business likes petrol bunk, conviient shops etcc to keep the funds working as I don’t want to keep £175k sitting idle in my business account

To give much better break down how funds spend on my tier 1 with two full time employees lasting Atleast one year with more than 30 hours per week


My intended business ( consulting ) - £25k
Petrol bunk - £50k
Pizza shop - £50k
Tuition centre - £ 35k
Convinient shop- £40k

I will be director of all the above and i’m Confident that I will create Atleast two full time jobs in each of Business Lasting one year each thus creating 10 full time job

So based on above can I apply for ILR ?

Your feedback is much appreciated, kindly correct me if any of the above is not relevant

And as I keep repeating - there is no way I can say whether you can apply for ILR or not.

Yes, if the companies in which you are a Director combined create 10 new jobs of 12 months each, allows you to produce the necessary documents for the points part of the Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa.

However, there is an additional condition - genuineness and credibility which HO can use to not award points even if you meet the documentary evidence

The reason you give - " to keep the funds working" - is investor language, not entrepreneur language. So that fails the entrepreneur test, in my opinion.

User avatar
marcnath
Moderator
Posts: 5507
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Milton Keynes

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by marcnath » Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:25 pm

abuhf wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Thank you Marcnath for enlightening , on what basis they will assess genunity and credibility??

All the business I intended to do are legitimate and genuine

Thanking you
I have no idea how they assess genuineness other than what is in the guidelines document. I do not have inside information.

They will use the documents you submit, interview (if done), etc. I am sure you have been reading the many other posts where genuineness has been an issue.

It is not whether the business is legitimate and genuine. It is whether you and your role in that business is that of a genuine entrepreneur. There have been too many people just setting up genuine and legitimate businesses just to meet the criteria for points.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:01 am

Thank you Marcnath, it’s veru clear

I really appreciate it

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:25 pm
abuhf wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Thank you Marcnath for enlightening , on what basis they will assess genunity and credibility??

All the business I intended to do are legitimate and genuine

Thanking you
I have no idea how they assess genuineness other than what is in the guidelines document. I do not have inside information.

They will use the documents you submit, interview (if done), etc. I am sure you have been reading the many other posts where genuineness has been an issue.

It is not whether the business is legitimate and genuine. It is whether you and your role in that business is that of a genuine entrepreneur. There have been too many people just setting up genuine and legitimate businesses just to meet the criteria for points.

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:52 pm

Dear Respected Mods,

I really need your guidance.

The company name which i registered now is active and also I sent confirmation statement

I need assistance with below


1) since I was not resident in uk before, I registered the company on my friends address with the same name as my current company name in uk from preventing it from being taken from competitors in two occasions , but the previous two registrations of company were dissolved under Same name as my current company name , is it ok or will it raise any concerns during extension stage ? Please assist

2) can I call HMRC and ask them to change my company registered address to my home address, is it ok ?

3) if I hire three full time staff for 1st year , four in year 2 and 6 in year 3 from various businesses allowed under tier 1 can I apply for ILR

4) last but not least, how to change name in Nathional insurance

Thanking you

Regards,
Abuhf




quote=abuhf post_id=1838488 time=1571443264 user_id=214541]
Thank you Marcnath, it’s veru clear

I really appreciate it

Regards,
Abuhf

marcnath wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 8:25 pm
abuhf wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:33 pm
Thank you Marcnath for enlightening , on what basis they will assess genunity and credibility??

All the business I intended to do are legitimate and genuine

Thanking you
I have no idea how they assess genuineness other than what is in the guidelines document. I do not have inside information.

They will use the documents you submit, interview (if done), etc. I am sure you have been reading the many other posts where genuineness has been an issue.

It is not whether the business is legitimate and genuine. It is whether you and your role in that business is that of a genuine entrepreneur. There have been too many people just setting up genuine and legitimate businesses just to meet the criteria for points.
[/quote]

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by Zimba » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 am

1) since I was not resident in uk before, I registered the company on my friends address with the same name as my current company name in uk from preventing it from being taken from competitors in two occasions , but the previous two registrations of company were dissolved under Same name as my current company name , is it ok or will it raise any concerns during extension stage ? Please assist
No, your company number is different
2) can I call HMRC and ask them to change my company registered address to my home address, is it ok ?
You should contact companies house :!:
3) if I hire three full time staff for 1st year , four in year 2 and 6 in year 3 from various businesses allowed under tier 1 can I apply for ILR
Yes
4) last but not least, how to change name in Nathional insurance
What do you mean ??!
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:10 am

Hi Zimba

Thank you so much

For Question 1 below , I was the director of company which was dissolved before on two occasions

For question 4 - I got NI number when I was student in uk , now my name has been changed so how can Inform National insurance team and get NI number with corrections

Thanks
Abu hf
Zimba wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:41 am
1) since I was not resident in uk before, I registered the company on my friends address with the same name as my current company name in uk from preventing it from being taken from competitors in two occasions , but the previous two registrations of company were dissolved under Same name as my current company name , is it ok or will it raise any concerns during extension stage ? Please assist
No, your company number is different
2) can I call HMRC and ask them to change my company registered address to my home address, is it ok ?
You should contact companies house :!:
3) if I hire three full time staff for 1st year , four in year 2 and 6 in year 3 from various businesses allowed under tier 1 can I apply for ILR
Yes
4) last but not least, how to change name in Nathional insurance
What do you mean ??!

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by Zimba » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:25 pm

This is an immigration forum. Call the NI helpline
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:16 pm

Zimba wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:25 pm
This is an immigration forum. Call the NI helpline
Dear Mods,

Is it possible to join the exisiting UK business as third director ?

Can we claim for the recruitment under tier 1 rules for the existing company by joining as a third director when they already have two settled person as a director ?

Please advise

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by Zimba » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm

We have repeated several times now that you MUST read the Tier 1E guide which explains this very clearly. :!: :!:
Yes you can join and you must increase the net employment by two :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:15 pm

Thank you Zimba, but you know this tier 1 E is very elite and I want to give my best to grow myself, my colleagues and british economy

Also i got this the tier 1 guidance , any suggestions, for business activity it says it has to go by a business plan, does it mean the one in the intitial application ?

(c) Regardless of whether you are self-employed, a director or member, you must also
provide:
(i) an overview of your business’s activity, including an explanation of the goods or
services it provides to its customers or clients; and
(ii) your job title and job description, setting out your role within the company, how you
are implementing your business plan and what your main tasks and responsibilities
are in running the business on a day-to-day basis.
Zimba wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:05 pm
We have repeated several times now that you MUST read the Tier 1E guide which explains this very clearly. :!: :!:
Yes you can join and you must increase the net employment by two :!:

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by Zimba » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:36 am

abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:15 pm
Also i got this the tier 1 guidance , any suggestions, for business activity it says it has to go by a business plan, does it mean the one in the intitial application ?
You can change your business plan
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:26 pm

Thank you so much Zimba, much appreciated

is it neccesary to rewrite new business plan to run busines plan or we can start as it is

Sorry if my questions sounds insane but I want to be clear and accurate in each and every step i take


Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:36 am
abuhf wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:15 pm
Also i got this the tier 1 guidance , any suggestions, for business activity it says it has to go by a business plan, does it mean the one in the intitial application ?
You can change your business plan

User avatar
Zimba
Moderator
Posts: 10406
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: UK
Mood:

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by Zimba » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:21 pm

No. Business plan is not relevant. AGAIN and I REPEAT, read the guide. Tier 1E extension requirements are clear. There is no hidden trick to get extension :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. DO NOT contact me via private messages for advice

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:38 am

Thank you Zimba, as you know this Tier 1 visa is a elite opportunity which has to dealt with high care and priority

I will render my support to UK economy by creating many jobs
Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:21 pm
No. Business plan is not relevant. AGAIN and I REPEAT, read the guide. Tier 1E extension requirements are clear. There is no hidden trick to get extension :!:

abuhf
Member
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:38 pm
India

Re: Tier 1 Enquiry Consent letter and documents required for dependent applications

Post by abuhf » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

Is there any time limit to transfer funds GBP 200,000 from country of application to UK for initial tier 1 visa

I was granted with visa in August 2019 and arrived in UK on September 2019,

Can I transfer investment funds in installments or we need to transfer all in full, for example

GBP 50K in December 2019
GBP 50K in April 2020
GBP 40K in August 2020
GBP 40K in December 2020
GBP 20K in January 2021

We will invest all GBP 200K with in 3 years at our various business in UK

Is there any specific things we are missing out ?

Can I change my company address to my current home address from companies house ?

Also I'm planning to go on holiday end of this year for 3 weeks, when I come back do we need to show any documents at Airport ?

Please advise

Your support is much appreciated.



abuhf wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:38 am
Thank you Zimba, as you know this Tier 1 visa is a elite opportunity which has to dealt with high care and priority

I will render my support to UK economy by creating many jobs
Zimba wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:21 pm
No. Business plan is not relevant. AGAIN and I REPEAT, read the guide. Tier 1E extension requirements are clear. There is no hidden trick to get extension :!:

Post Reply
cron